• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

High speed internet in Grafton?

Started by Kat Kanning, April 15, 2010, 08:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Some company has a highway sign advertising such on Hwy 4.  :D

K. Darien Freeheart

Lloyd Danforth

Jerry attended something a month or so ago in Enfield that had something to do with DSL or Broadband around the area.

Mike Barskey

I think near the dump. I am *very* interested in learning more about this, especially after learning some info from Peter Bosse about fiber existing in "downtown" Grafton.

K. Darien Freeheart

I drove up on 4 today to see if I could see the sign and I didn't.

I'll drive back that way while heading to Bill and Ivy's and see if I can't find out which company and give them a call. This would be extremely amazing if it's available.

ptb

I put up all the info I have found regarding DSL availability on the Grafton forum.

- Peter

K. Darien Freeheart

I drove by the dump twice today - a little distracted once - but I didn't see the sign.

Kat Kanning

I'll write it down when I drive by today.

Mike Barskey

Its from WaveComm and says "high speed internet here now" (or something like that). I called their number and left a message for Dina(?) in sales and she has not yet returned my calls. Their website mentions nothing about Grafton.

41mag

Mike, I saw your post on the grafton forum.  Did they mention if the wireless connection from the house to their tower was encrypted?  I would think that it would be at least to the service provider. 

Kat Kanning

The Wavecomm stuff didn't work so well at our place, but on Tuesday, Hoyt Farm is getting DSL  ;D :party-smiley-020: :wav: :angel4: :blob6: :broc1: :flower: :newheart: :_meteor_guy__by_ChaosEmeraldH :wicked:

KBCraig

TackleTheWorld

Judging from the number of emoticons this is a very happy occasion.  Congratulations!

Lex

How is this possible?

Does this mean I can get DSL as well? I'm only about a dozen houses down from you.