• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nashua Trial for Jim

Started by Kat Kanning, April 16, 2010, 07:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 17, 2010, 03:58 AM NHFT
BTW, If I was them, I'd be scared to have Lauren Canario doggin' my tail  :o  Not to mention Becky Thatcher  :o :o  I don't think they know what they've done.

Not to mention Kat Kanning.  :o :o :o :o :o :o

Kat Kanning

Seems if by coming for our sweetest, most innocent guys they want to provolk violence, they're wrong, but they could get nasty things said about them on the radio and in the newspaper.

FTL_Ian

It appears Free Keene Fest is postponed.  Now I'd say it's just up to someone to declare a time for the jail demonstration and announce it!

David

Quote from: Lance on April 16, 2010, 09:23 PM NHFT
What I mean is, DiFava is the one who wrote out the complaint and asked for a warrant.

Does anyone have a picture of him?
I think he is the guy in blue who arrested me at nashua 420.
Disorderly is one of two charges they charged me with, a class a misdemeanor. 
A maximum of a year in jail and 2000 dollar fine. 

TackleTheWorld

TackleTheWorld

Jim called from jail.  He's in the bubble room with 3 other guys.  Visible from the lobby.  He says visits are happening today.  Visitors can see but not talk to him.  He saw Russell,  when Jim refused to give SSN or TB test they said something like, "we got another Kanning here".
Jim had no mattress last night, they questioned him in the early hours,  he doesn't know what he said in his exhaustion.  He said he kept asking them to repeat the questions.  They have told him nothing about how long he will be there or why they are holding him. 

John

Radical_Teen

I just found out about this. Bummer now we have two men missing in action. i hope they don't get Lauren too.

"we've got another Kanning here" LoL that most really rattle them to have two of them.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Radical_Teen on April 17, 2010, 12:12 PM NHFT
I just found out about this. Bummer now we have two men missing in action.

Big Mike was arrested today :(  It was for the same charge as Jim but the cops claimed they were going to break into the building to see if Mike was in the building.

David

The big protests are over, now they are trying to arrest people one by one.  This is why we do the big protests, safety in numbers. 

KBCraig

Quote from: Fluff and Stuff on April 17, 2010, 12:31 PM NHFT
Big Mike was arrested today :(  It was for the same charge as Jim but the cops claimed they were going to break into the building to see if Mike was in the building.

Big difference between the staties who took Jim, and the Manch PD. Staties tend to have people skills and use them to avoid fights. Manch and Nashua cops are eager for a fight.

Lloyd Danforth

J’raxis 270145

http://www.420at420.org/stories/2010/04/17/big_mike_arrested

Looks like they might specifically be going after people who had interactions with the police. I've called around to some people I remember seeing there doing such, making sure they know what's going on. If anyone here has a more direct way of contacting Lumpy than by phone, can you get hold of him? He wasn't picking up so I just left a message.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on April 17, 2010, 03:21 PM NHFT
http://www.420at420.org/stories/2010/04/17/big_mike_arrested

Looks like they might specifically be going after people who had interactions with the police. I've called around to some people I remember seeing there doing such, making sure they know what's going on. If anyone here has a more direct way of contacting Lumpy than by phone, can you get hold of him? He wasn't picking up so I just left a message.

Lumpy has access to Porc 411, Facebook, and the forums.  He is well aware of what is happening.

Dave Ridley