• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Evan Rally

Started by Kat Kanning, September 04, 2010, 06:19 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

1:00 today, free Evan rally outside valley street jail.  Very quickie, if you're late, you'll miss it.

Russell Kanning

this will let them know they have another one of those crazy freestaters in there

Free libertarian

Jim Johnson

Evan was arrested for being old enough to kill brown people but not old enough to drink brewed beverages...  and he possessed parts from a plant.

Kat Kanning

I don't think he was subservient enough, either.

Free libertarian

Well he is an Emperor you know. 

Russell Kanning

so we visited the jail at one thirty with a sign and i talked to the guards on the phone
he is being held in the jail until an arraignment in manchester on tuesday morning
I guess no work from Evan and no breakfast tacos until the thugs get tired of feeding and holding him

KBCraig

And it all started with riding in the car with someone who didn't have proper permission to drive.

Ron Helwig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 04, 2010, 08:10 PM NHFT
so we visited the jail at one thirty

That's why we missed you. Malcolm and I arrived just a few minutes before 1, and hung out for maybe 10-15 minutes.

We came back later for the bigger event too.

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Evan's in jail until December 15th, when his trial will happen.  He's refusing to pay the $500 bail.

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteI guess no work from Evan and no breakfast tacos until the thugs get tired of feeding and holding him

I've been thinking that I could do the breakfast tacos, and any profit would be sent to him so that he can use the phone and... stuph.

99 days is a long time. :(

Kat Kanning

Evan

Thanks to everybody for the support and for protesting my imprisonment.

Russell Kanning

i guess he got the lauren treatment for a few days