• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dartmouth Area Monthly Porcupine Meeting

Started by Caleb, December 31, 2006, 11:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

the_liberty_belle

Hi Cathy,
Yes, we are still on for today's meeting.  See you soon!

41mag

Quote from: cathypeschke on March 17, 2007, 09:09 AM NHFT

Interested in carpooling?

Where do you live?
Mark is in Keene (so is Caleb).

the_liberty_belle

Quote from: cathypeschke on March 17, 2007, 09:14 AM NHFT
I just noticed this is a Japanese/Korean restaurant.   Not my favorite because I am not a fan of pickeling/soy sauce.  Love Thai, Indian, Persian, Pakastani, Ethiopian, etc.,  just about anything but Japanese/Korean.  Do you think there is enough variety in the menu for me to find something I like?

Well, I don't know your tastes, they have a lot of dishes that aren't made with strong sauses, as well as sushi and sashimi.  I'm sure you could request to get one of their dishes with the sauce left off if you'd like.

the_liberty_belle

Hi Cathy!
I really enjoyed meeting you and Jim and Anastasia too!  I'm glad you had fun at the meeting.  Hopefully we will see you next time and we'll have some more people come out when the weather is more amenable.
Stephanie

CNHT

Is Dartmouth going to meet in April and is it still on the 3rd Sat?

the_liberty_belle

Yes!  Mark your calendars, next meeting is...

Dartmouth Area Porcupine Meeting
Saturday, April 21st
12:00 Noon
Yama Restaurant
96 Main St
West Lebanon, NH 03784

Caleb, will you please do the honors and put it on the calendar?  Thanks. :-)

the_liberty_belle

Hey guys,
Sorry for being so late in posting, but we're still on for your monthly meeting tomorrow, noon at Yama.
I'm going to bring some postcards for everyone so that we can write to Russell.
See you there!
Stephanie

powerchuter

Hi Stephanie,
I'm curious what people are doing about the scheduling conflict between the Brown Demonstration and the Porc Meeting?

http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=8100.0

the_liberty_belle

Aw crap, I had no idea that this was going on at the same time! :-(  Thanks for bringing this up, Rob.
Uh, well since I'd been planning this meeting for a while and I know some people who may want to make it and won't see this post in time, I will still have the meeting at 12 tomorrow.  I guess people can head over to the demo afterward if they want (we can try to make the meeting short).  Except Kat - she probably doesn't want to sit around and look at a bunch of food...
If a few people ask, I can get to Yama earlier for anyone who wants to try to start early in the interest of ending early.  I'm pretty disorganized this month - I don't even know who's coming!
So, speak up everyone, who's planning to come and do you have any strong preferences about the time?

41mag

the_liberty_belle

Cool, thanks Mike!  Yea, I think just sticking to noon is best anyway.

aworldnervelink

Does someone in our group have the license plate CAPTNMAL? Mike? I found one in the parking lot... I have it if someone wants to claim it.

41mag

Pat K

Quote from: aworldnervelink on April 22, 2007, 10:09 AM NHFT
Does someone in our group have the license plate CAPTNMAL? Mike? I found one in the parking lot... I have it if someone wants to claim it.

That is a great plate!!!