• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

MASSCANN rally

Started by d_goddard, July 24, 2007, 08:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

d_goddard

Saturday, September 15
MassCann/NORML Freedom Rally
High Noon
Boston Common
http://masscann.org/

Let's be a major presence at this event -- let's let these people know they have real allies just one state north!!

Last year and the year before, we got a LARGE number of new FSP members at this event.
If you'd like to volunteer to help staff the FSP table, email me.

I have reserved an FSP space, front and center, right next to the main MassCann booth itself! (spot "I" on this map)
As with last year, there will be an FSP banner on the mainstage itself.
I have flying discs & matches; Phil is mailing me banners, membership and SOI tri-folds.
If you have any other FSP/KFP/FTL/etc stuff to display or sell, please email me.

Anyone who will be in the area... please mark this in your calendars! Come out and help us with FSP outreach. Enjoy the spectacle. Cheer for the bands. Whatever. Just be there!

Table set-up is 10AM; festivities start at High Noon.

Lloyd Danforth

We've been there for the last 4 years.  I understand Varrin has dyed his hair 'Raspberry'.  Perhaps, he will join us this year.

JonM

If you have the massive 9' long or so joint that's been there, nobody seemed to notice it when it was strapped vertically to the tent.  The minute we took it down and it was horizontal people started to come over to have their picture taken with it.  You could probably have a small fundraiser, $1 to have your picture taken toking the giant joint.

d_goddard

In past years I distributed FSP-related DVDs at the event.
This year I plan to instead distribute FTL audio CDs.
The issue is... what 60-or-so-minutes of FTL would be most appropriate?
Can anybody volunteer to trawl thru the show archives, find (or edit) some good MJ-related discussion, liberally interspersed with FSP messages?
Giant thanks in advance...

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Jon Maltz on July 24, 2007, 09:40 AM NHFT
If you have the massive 9' long or so joint that's been there, nobody seemed to notice it when it was strapped vertically to the tent.  The minute we took it down and it was horizontal people started to come over to have their picture taken with it.  You could probably have a small fundraiser, $1 to have your picture taken toking the giant joint.

After 3 years of handling, it's pretty dirty.  I have to order a new wrapper from the nice people at Zig Zag

JonM

If the end were say, painted red, and we could make some form of smoke come out of it  . . . $2 a picture!

error

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on July 24, 2007, 09:25 AM NHFT
We've been there for the last 4 years.  I understand Varrin has dyed his hair 'Raspberry'.  Perhaps, he will join us this year.

When your pilot has purple hair, you know you're going to get really high and it's going to be a good trip.

That looks like a Saturday. I just might actually make it down there, as much as I hate Marxachusetts.

Dreepa

Is this also the date of the CNHT/NHLA fundraiser?

Busy Crazy weekend!

I can't go.

d_goddard

Quote from: Dreepa on July 24, 2007, 04:27 PM NHFT
No, that is Sept. 16th. I'll post a calendar entry

Dreepa

Quote from: d_goddard on July 24, 2007, 04:33 PM NHFT
Quote from: Dreepa on July 24, 2007, 04:27 PM NHFT
No, that is Sept. 16th. I'll post a calendar entry
I thought you guys were going to do both days.
Also you might want to have it on the 15th.. because many people are going to be at the GOP straw poll on the 16th.

Lloyd Danforth

Hempfest is just the one day

d_goddard

/bump
Top post updated

Hey Lloyd, email me if you're 100% going to be there with a table, chairs, and tent like last year.

Dreepa

d_goddard

Per Lloyd's astute request, we've been moved a little closer to the food stands and intersection of 2 walking paths... we'll be at location "I" on the map. Top post updated.

Lloyd Danforth

[Hawksvoice] Be quieter, too![/Hawksvoice]

Its Boston!