• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Selling 2002 Nissan Frontier

Started by AnarchoJesse, July 05, 2008, 01:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AnarchoJesse

I'm coming to the Keene area within the next few weeks (as soon as I find a place to live), and am looking to sell my vehicle. It's a canary yellow pickup, with 78K miles on it (mostly highway, as I've done alot of cross country traveling). New brakes, new belts, new muffler, pretty much new everything. It takes about 18 MPG in the city, and 24 MPG on the Highway. V6, trailer hitch installed and included, crew cab, spray on bed liner with a lifetime guarantee, four wheel drive, standard, and all the bells and whistles.

A small dent exists on the passenger side near the door which can be easily fixed, but not for cheap where I come from.

If you are interested, I am asking for either of the following:

6,000 Federal/Non-Negotiable -or- 4,800 Liberty/Best Offer -or- a barter that mutally agreed upon that would adequately fulfill the value for it (you have a room you can rent me, offer me a job, you would make me dinner for x amount of time, seriously, anything of that nature, etc.)

Now, I also know that a fantastic vehicle like mine will definitely call attention to us, and let's face it- a lot of us want less attention, so it probably won't do you or me any good to have it while we try and dodge taxes and rabble rouse in the name of liberty. So, if you can find a buyer who isn't part of us but would be interested and you help seal the deal, I will offer you a mutually agreed upon percentage dependant on what they buy it at (and going price for non-FSPers is 8,000 federal).

Kat Kanning

Cool :)  Coming to Keene permanently or visiting?

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 05, 2008, 03:35 PM NHFT
Cool :)  Coming to Keene permanently or visiting?

Permanent. There's no way in hell I'd consider coming back to NY.

TackleTheWorld