• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FreeKeene.com Chalks Keene Courthouse

Started by Coconut, September 07, 2008, 10:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 08, 2008, 08:10 AM NHFT
Nick called in to say all the chalk had been removed by the time they came at 8:00, and no one asked them about it.

That was a given. I'm sure some bureaucrat or janitor showed up and had a fit though.
I wonder if anyone is reviewing the security cam footage today?   :icon_pirat:

Fluff and Stuff

I am so far behind the times.  I chalked the wall of an overpass and was scared doing that.  I'm just not ready to do things like chalk buildings but I hope I am there next time to help with the sidewalk.

Russell Kanning

these freekeene radicals have got to be stopped ;)

TackleTheWorld

Excellent pictures, Kat
I couldn't get good contrast with the video camera. 

Another illustrated informational incident might include a
FOR SALE
BY OWNER
sign on 34 West St.

FTL_Ian

I bid $1.  We can turn it into a Porc Manor!

COG

SamIam

What about a real estate for sale ad on Craig's List with the proper phone numbers for the superintendent housed in the building. Complete with pictures, make an offer. :)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: SamIam on September 08, 2008, 10:46 PM NHFT
What about a real estate for sale ad on Craig's List with the proper phone numbers for the superintendent housed in the building. Complete with pictures, make an offer. :)

:D

Russell Kanning

perfect ... we could also add the contact info for the school board guys who want to sell it

Russell Kanning

Quote from: COG on September 08, 2008, 11:05 PM NHFT
Interesting factoid according to the City Of Keen at:

it is valued at $884,100

when this whole thing started, they had multiple bids of around $3mil

Kat Kanning

bigmike

nice :)