• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Halloween Party & Wake for Sandy's Lost Youth

Started by Kat Kanning, June 22, 2008, 05:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Judgment has be laid upon the accused.  The Jury has found the accused guilty of a wasted youth....

I am sorry Jim is HAVING CANDY CORN DELUSIONS AND WILL HAVE TO GET BACK TO YA.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on November 01, 2008, 10:15 PM NHFT
Judgment has be laid upon the accused.  The Jury has found the accused guilty of a wasted youth....

The court gave her a damn Schnergenberger rep for her defense attorney... it was a sham... the Prosecutor is married to the Judge!

Jim Johnson

Mike Barskey

I had a great time. Thanks for being born 40 years ago, Sandy (and thanks Jim & Lauren for hosting her party). I'll post my pix tomorrow.

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

I had a good time.  The costumes were great. The best trial I have been to in weeks!

Friday

Best birthday I've had in decades!   ;D  Thanks very much to all participants of the kangaroo court, everyone who brought food, danced a jig, wielded a costume and/or a chainsaw, raised a candy corn ale, etc. etc.  You're a fine bunch of reubens.

FYI, by the time I made it home, the heels had completely fallen off BOTH of my boots.  Talk about being run down at the heel...  :P

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 02, 2008, 06:07 AM NHFT
The best trial I have been to in weeks!
:D  Lauren has been to so many at this point, she's really got the U.S. legal process down, doesn't she?  "Objection! That makes sense!"  "Move to strike that from your memories!"

I'll be having nightmares about that ladle of justice for days to come. 

Puke

Lloyd Danforth

I'm asleep like 15 seconds and vomit has to get a picture!

Mike Barskey

Great pics, Puke - especially that one of Lloyd sleeping!

Kidding, Lloyd. :)

Here are my pics, and a couple short movies of Lauren, Jim, and Jen dance-dance-revolting.

TackleTheWorld

What a fun group!  Thanks to everyone who brought goodies, I'm still munching on the candy.  Thanks to the witnesses and investigators that brought Sandy's youth to justice.  I hope Sandy is fulfilling her sentence and hooting at younger men.   

Hey! I lost the $50 bet because no one barfed at the party - then I realized Puke was there. :duh:

Excellent pictures Puke and Mike!

Mike Barskey

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on November 02, 2008, 06:41 PM NHFT
Hey! I lost the $50 bet because no one barfed at the party - then I realized Puke was there. :duh:

Puke was there, sure...but did anyone "Puke"? :)

Tom Sawyer

I did my best at putting on a "sickening" display.  ;D

Friday

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 02, 2008, 06:51 PM NHFT
I did my best at putting on a "sickening" display.  ;D

I would have kept the sign... but I just couldn't get Kat's reference to 'butt juice' out of my mind.   :puke:

Oh, and thank you so much to whoever compiled the soundtrack of my favorite songs; that was very sweet!   :blush:

Puke

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 02, 2008, 05:27 PM NHFT
I'm asleep like 15 seconds and vomit has to get a picture!

;D
Trials are boring, we understand.

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on November 02, 2008, 06:41 PM NHFT

Mt aura offsets the vomit vibes.  :-\