• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Grafton vote Nov 2nd 2010

Started by Russell Kanning, October 29, 2010, 05:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Free Grafton vote November 2nd 2010

There is excitement in the air here in Free Grafton. Because of the last election results we have an Emperor and many new parties now have ballot access. We also have one office to fill and one measure on the ballot so far.

Here is how the parties line up:
Free State Party
Communist Party
Party for Hope and Change
Maoist
Burning Porcupine Party

Emperor Evan is not up for election for a long time.

We will be electing an ambassador to Unfree Grafton.
We will be voting on Pot legalization this time also.

We need volunteer election workers to keep the polls open from early morning until 6pm. We like to have a lively and fun atmosphere surrounding our election table.

Come celebrate our democracy and remember if you don't vote you can't complain. :)

Russell Kanning

We are happy to register voters and talk about the issues on election day.

AntonLee

where does voting happen in Free Grafton I might like to come out and get photos of this historic event.

Russell Kanning

we hold it at a table outside of the unfree grafton fire station where they are holding their own event
you could also cast your vote at the grafton gulch
at 6pm the polls will close and we can send out a press release with the results

prohibition might be outlawed this week in Free Grafton

Free libertarian

I'd like to be an Ambassador.   Isn't that one of the cars that now defunct AMC used to make?
When I was in high school one of my buddies had an AMC Gremlin, we used to have lots of fun in that car, breaking laws yet harming nobody. 

For all of those reasons I feel that I possess the experience and the leadership skills to be an Ambassador.

How much money will I get paid if I'm the Ambassador and  do I get  an expense account?

Come to think of it I'm more of a Rambler, Pops had one of those when I was  kid, and I do like to Ramble on and on.   So if the job title can be changed to Rambler, yeah  I'm in.   :P

Russell Kanning

I think you just earned a spot on the ballot
i am assuming you are a Free State Party member.
If I am wrong we can put you on the ballot under your party.
ohh btw what name are you running under?

Free libertarian

I will have to get my political machine in gear.   A campaign to smear my strongest opponent, Misty the Cat, will be waged! I wonder how she'll react when I release to the public she tortures mice and has fleas!!  Hey baby this is politics!!   :soapbox:   

KBCraig

TalleyTV

I reported on these important elections on FreeGrafton.com. Talley.TV will be reporting on Tuesday's events and I hope to have a video up by Thursday.

Pat K

KBCraig

Russell Kanning

We will have ArthurAndersonDeloitenTouche verifying the election results.

Russell Kanning

the freegrafton link didn't work for me

thinkliberty

Can I sell children at your election?

How much can I get for a future generation?

Can I sell more than one generation? Would you be willing to buy 5? I think the first 4 generations have already been sold.

Russell Kanning

alright
some of the Free Grafton voters are getting really excited about tomorrow

Here is the latest official ballot per the emperor himself:

Warrant article
To end prohibition in Free Grafton:
Yes ____
No _____

For the office of Ambassador to Unfree Grafton, State of NH, U.S. Empire, and the U.N.
Bob Constantine (FSP) ______
Misty (M) _____
Nobody _____
Other ________________

The following parties have complete ballot access and you can register as a member:
Free State Party
Hope and Change
Maoist
Communist
Burning Porcupine Party

The polls will be open as long as  we have volunteers.