• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Whoa! I just got on The Alex Jones Show!

Started by Raineyrocks, January 08, 2013, 02:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

My son said I wouldn't be able to get through and this was my first try!   I was so nervous and I hope I didn't sound like an idiot. :-\

I wish I would've had more time  :-\  I had post-its lined up with points I wanted to make and I also wanted to plug NHfree.com but didn't have a darn chance. :P

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 08, 2013, 02:38 PM NHFT
I'm listening, I guess I missed it!

I probably sounded like an ass but it was about his interview with Piers Morgan on CNN last night.  I think I was on around 3:15 or something. :-\

Kat Kanning

I gotta listen to the podcast so I can hear RaineyRocks on the radio!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 08, 2013, 03:09 PM NHFT
I gotta listen to the podcast so I can hear RaineyRocks on the radio!

;D  Thanks Kat! :)   I'm under "Lorraine from NH", I got nervous so I just said that name because I was shocked that I was actually getting on the first time I ever called.  :)  Let me know what you think, I just wish I could have had the chance to plug NHFree.com and all the other stuff on my post its.  :-\

Raineyrocks

Kat, I found a rebroadcast on a youtube video if you want to hear it.  I am up at about 3:09 pm.

I hate hearing myself on radio and wish I would've had more points to make.  I wish I would've known about Russell being arrested and moved around all over the place before I called into the show, maybe I could've helped by saying something about that. :-\ 

Do you want me to try again today?  If so, just give me a quick rundown of everything because Alex doesn't give people a long time to talk.  And also, if you want I can mention the NDDA legislation to hopefully get some real attention for Russell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McWKZ6CD1Ww

Jim Johnson

I got to the part where Alex Jones :hopmad: wants to suck the snot out Pierce Morgan's noise...   :noway:

By the way, you sounded very good.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 09, 2013, 11:37 AM NHFT
I got to the part where Alex Jones :hopmad: wants to suck the snot out Pierce Morgan's noise...   :noway:

By the way, you sounded very good.

I know that was so gross! :P   Thanks, I think I sounded like a dork though. :-\   I wanted to bring up so much other stuff, I had post its all over the place but I got nervous and Alex likes to rush phone calls.  I had a note to plug this forum too I just didn't get a chance but I think I will call again sometime. :)

KBCraig

Quote from: Raineyrocks on January 09, 2013, 09:05 AM NHFT

You did good, Rainey. Lorraine. Lorene. Whatever.  ;)

I admit that I expected you to sound a little ditzy, but you didn't, at all.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: KBCraig on January 09, 2013, 03:08 PM NHFT
Quote from: Raineyrocks on January 09, 2013, 09:05 AM NHFT

You did good, Rainey. Lorraine. Lorene. Whatever.  ;)

I admit that I expected you to sound a little ditzy, but you didn't, at all.

Thanks KB  :)   I listened to it a second time today and realized I didn't sound as bad as I thought I did the first time I heard it.   I don't know if you remember when I did a live radio show with Russell and someone else a few years ago, that one I have to admit, I sounded ditzy.

Yeah, Alex got my name wrong and I'm really glad I didnt use RaineyRocks, ha, ha!  Could you imagine what he might have said to that one.   It's Lorraine but I am really, really called Rainey by most of my friends and I wrote a long, (of course  ::) ), explanation of how I got the name Rainey in elementary school.  The story is on here somewhere. :P

John

Kat Kanning

Hey Loreene, you sounded really good. :)  I did hear that, but didn't realize it was you.  That's an amazing story about the guy trying to force you to drug your kid.

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 10, 2013, 03:07 AM NHFT
Hey Loreene, you sounded really good. :)  I did hear that, but didn't realize it was you.  That's an amazing story about the guy trying to force you to drug your kid.

Ha,ha, yup I have a new name. :P  Oh my gosh, it was terrible! 

So many things happened regarding me being stupid enough when my son was younger.  I should've never even taken him to all the kinds of professionals I did looking for help.  I had that one guy I was talking about in a rage over my anti-medication stance, he didn't have a leg to stand on when I was done with him.  He kept saying after every point I made, "Well, why did you bring your son here then?"  I kept saying for help but not by throwing medication at him and he lied so bad on his report of the session. He left every stupid thing he said out and also put so many lies about me in his report.  He was actually the reason I finally stopped taking my son anywhere for help.

My sister was going to college to become a therapist and sat in on a meeting where the same doctor was and him and all of his colleagues were making fun of all of the parents that medicated thier children!  Unreal! 

K neth

Rainey, that was excellent.  You should call again.

As for that health worker, he believes in his own righteousness, and after coming into conflict with his idealized image of himself, you were lucky to escape without complete disaster.