• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

One Size Does Not Fit All visual

Started by JonM, August 15, 2007, 10:35 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JonM

One size does not fit all is a good saying for the inability of government to handle most tasks.  I was thinking a more visual representation of this concept might be nice.

So if we could get 6 very differently sized and shaped people, and provide them each with the same size t-shirt upon which is written one word of that phrase, with the person wearing the Fit shirt to be actually fitting into it properly.  If done well, I expect this image to make its way around the web quite a bit, a quick search didn't turn up anything like this, though I may not have been looking hard enough.

KBCraig

Lauren and Pat K could be good models.  ;)

sandm000

So I would suggest that the model for the word 'ONE' normally take a XS
'SIZE' - S
'DOES' - M
'NOT' - L
'FIT' - XL
'ALL' - XXL

And I would suggest that you use a Medium size shirt for all participants.  This will leave the shirt somewhat baggy on the XS and S but get progressively tighter on the larger folks.

Or to accentuate the messages impact have the XXL fit into a XS with the word 'ONE', a XL into a size S with the word 'SIZE' and so on.

The other option is to jumble the order up.  I guess you could do it both ways and see which looks better.

Lex

Quote from: sandm000 on August 15, 2007, 03:34 PM NHFT
The other option is to jumble the order up.  I guess you could do it both ways and see which looks better.

I think jumbled would look better.

TackleTheWorld

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Barterer

Quote from: sandm000 on August 15, 2007, 03:34 PM NHFT
So I would suggest that the model for the word 'ONE' normally take a XS
'SIZE' - S
'DOES' - M
'NOT' - L
'FIT' - XL
'ALL' - XXL

And I would suggest that you use a Medium size shirt for all participants.  This will leave the shirt somewhat baggy on the XS and S but get progressively tighter on the larger folks.

Or to accentuate the messages impact have the XXL fit into a XS with the word 'ONE', a XL into a size S with the word 'SIZE' and so on.

Speaking of one size fits all, is that chain mail on your head, or a Sher wig? I can't tell.  ;D

sandm000

It's a wig made out of chore-boy pot scrubbers.

/Ha!

Barterer

sandm000

David

Puke

I like this idea. It could be a good viral image.

sandm000

Quote from: Puke on August 17, 2007, 03:38 PM NHFT
I like this idea. It could be a good viral image.
What, like herpes for your eyes?