• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Making a Moving to New Hampshire Guide

Started by porcupine kate, August 29, 2007, 08:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Porcupine Realtor

Dreepa

Quote from: Little Owl on September 09, 2007, 09:59 AM NHFT

My town is requiring me to provide three written references for my concealed carry permit.  I didn't think this was allowed, but they placed no restrictions on the references.  Two are out of state.

I think that is the law... they are not suppose to ask for phone numbers though.

J’raxis 270145

The form the police departments must use is DSSP 85, drawn up by the state. You can print out your own and fill it out before delivering it to your police station, which is what I did. Any other forms they present to you are invalid per RSA 159:6. Names and addresses of three references are required, but they are not allows to exceed the fourteen-day time limit that RSA 159:6 allows them, by claiming they didn't hear back from your references yet.

firecracker joe

Hello my name is firecracker joe, and i have started to get more involved in the fsp and would love to help anyone who is willing to relocate for the fsp I own 24 acres in central nh that a camper or tent could go on however fall and winter are comming. I also have just aquired a driving job starting next month and would be happy to help people move to the "FREE STATE" what a joke, but its free'er than most.and could help with rides. get intouch if i can help. Jose

Dan

Quote from: toowm on August 29, 2007, 11:21 PM NHFT
If you're not from the northeast, consider buying a GPS unit for you car - the winding, name-changing, unmarked roads take a while to get used to.

+1 !!