• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Leadership Institute Youth Leadership School

Started by varrin, September 13, 2007, 10:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

varrin

Y'all,

Learship Institute is running a Youth Leadership School in New Hampshire.  It's targeted towards younger / college age people but could be of interest to anyone who wishes to hone their activism skills.  It's Sept 22-23, 2007 in Merrimack, NH and is only $30 for the course, meals, and housing if you're from far away (in other words it's a *great* deal).  It's by invitation only.  Email me if you're interested in attending, and if I'm not familiar with you, tell me a bit about yourself.  You can reach me at varrin at sugargroup dot net.  I'll send ya the flyer.

I took the Leadership Institute Grassroots Activist School several years ago and it was *very* beneficial.  Leadership Institute is geared towards conservative causes, but generally has a lot of libertarian attendees also (the school I went to had 1 or 2 liberal democrats, and probably 30% libertarians... the rest conservatives). 

This is an excellent opportunity to improve your effectiveness as an activist for next to nothing.

V-

P.S.  I'll likely *not* check this thread for replies, but I do check my email... :)