• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New estore for my stuff

Started by Rifkinn, October 13, 2007, 07:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rifkinn

I make earrings and keychains and finally got around to getting a new and easier ecommerce page going.  The main site is www.rifkinn.com and the store is www.rifkinn.com/shop
Here are a few pics of what I make.

Rifkinn

$10 off for one lucky person here!
I now have some gift certificates set up and I have one for a discount of up to $10 off (excluding shipping). If you order just one item that is say $7, then it will just cost you the shipping.
Almost everything is handmade to order so it will not be possible to get it out in the mail the next day.  It really just depends on how much or how complicated the order is.
And if you are curious, this is just for the ppl here.  I wanted to give a discount to one of you that might be interested.
Please pm or email me if you are interested and I will email you the code.

I'm sorry to say that the only way to make payments is through paypal.  I can't afford a merchants account to accept credit cards directly.

Puke

That's some rather interesting jewelry.  8)

Rifkinn

Thanks for that.  I actually impressed myself after seeing the first earring I made thinking "wow, I made that pretty thing"  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Yeah, I felt that way about the first building I built

picaro

Nice work.  I suppose chain mail would be ungodly expensive?   :)

There is a satisfaction from making things... perhaps it comes from the ability to point at tangible, uncorrupted evidence of your work. 

Rifkinn

Quote from: picaro on October 19, 2007, 10:52 PM NHFT
I suppose chain mail would be ungodly expensive?   :)
A full shirt would indeed be a bit expensive.  You can go an inexpensive way by using aluminum rings that would be both lighter and cheaper, but definitely can't take the abuse that steel rings could.

grasshopper

;D  (eyes galzed)  Chain mail!!! >:D