• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FOR KOLA-so we stop going OT in other threads.

Started by Beth221, January 07, 2008, 04:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

Quote from: kola on January 09, 2008, 10:39 AM NHFTAgain Beth you are mistaken and have trouble reading and comprehending.

Do you need me to go back and copy and paste his comments? (before he edits it off)

I never edit my comments to change their substance.  Unlike you.  You do know that I get an email notification, which includes your post, when you reply, right?  Your original post, before you edit it.

Quote from: kola on January 09, 2008, 10:44 AM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on January 08, 2008, 12:58 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on January 08, 2008, 10:34 AM NHFTJoe, were you abused as a child? Kola
Absolutely not.

But given your psych profile, I'd bet good money that you've abused children.  Or, at very least, wanted to, even if you were too cowardly to actually do it.  You fit the profile of an abuser pretty much perfectly.

Quote from: Beth221 on January 08, 2008, 10:39 AM NHFTDr. Kola, Now, that is not very professional of YOU to say.

I wonder if he'd be good enough to post his actual name and contact information.  Something tells me that his beloved government licensing bureau would love to read his posts here.  Assuming he actually is a chiropractor, and not just making it up.  I would have zero qualms about reporting a punk like him, since he clearly loves the notion of licensing and would report anyone else he caught in the slightest technical violation of his beloved government's rules.   I'm a strong believer in poetic justice.
Joe
Those are some pretty serious allegations and to top it off, he asks me to reveal my name.

...that IMO is "creepy"..internet creepy.

So now we go from "threats" to "allegations."  All I've actually "alleged" is that you fit the psych profile of an abuser.  I stand by that.

I'll also "allege" that it's extremely likely that you are a liar who doesn't have any of the degrees or licenses that you keep claiming (as if any intelligent person would be impressed by such, anyway).  I'll add to that that it's unlikely you have enough intellect to even score as high as "average" on any real intelligence test, and that the only useful function that could be served by showing evidence of such things (if by some odd coincidence you aren't lying about them) would be to demonstrate how utterly flawed the licensing system is, if someone like you could get licensed.

Joe

Beth221

all this BS caused because I challenged his information about composite fillings, and BOOBS. hehe its actually kind of funny, if you think about it.

Ohh yeah, and the whole free stater thing, what have you done Kola for your country lately?

I havent edited any posts at all, proud to say.  Sometimes I edit them for spelling mistakes, but i dont think i have in this thread, any other ones.