• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Government, and all bad ideas, are now primed and set to end.

Started by MobileDigit, February 16, 2008, 08:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Porcupine_in_MA

Caleb

Porcupine_in_MA

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Caleb on February 26, 2008, 10:47 PM NHFT
It's disgusting, is what it is.  >:(

And all too common among "normal" people, not just libertarians. (That's what the Fark.com reference is—they're a large, more general message board popular with average people.) Call me cynical, but when I see posts like the ones in that thread, I just say "meh, juvenile idiots" and move on.

Caleb

ok, out of that cesspool that I had to wade through, I did pull up this. His dad requests that people write him, so if you are inclined to write, here's his contact info:

Jesse Cummins
ID# 9935 7554
Gwinnett Detention Center
2900 University Parkway
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

(via Mobiledigit's dad's blog at http://whirlwindmissions.org/blog/ )

J’raxis 270145

Ye gods, that thread is a cesspool—not only the humor but the level of ignorance and jumping to conclusions about what really happened is amazing. :o

Kat Kanning

None of the family seems to be calling for revenge, so don't know why these other people should.  All I see from the family is love and concern for the kid.

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on February 27, 2008, 12:45 AM NHFT
Ye gods, that thread is a cesspool—not only the humor but the level of ignorance and jumping to conclusions about what really happened is amazing. :o

It seems like me and one other folk, are the only ones who pointed out that no one really knows what happened, in that thread. Thats why I just left it. It got stupid wicked fast.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Caleb on February 26, 2008, 10:17 PM NHFT
That's quite a forum you're running there, Ian.  ::) How did you manage to collect so many pieces of human debris on one tiny little section of bandwidth?

All I did was build the sandbox...

KBCraig

Quote from: Black Sam Rackham on February 27, 2008, 05:28 PM NHFT
That's quite a forum you're running there, Ian.  ::) How did you manage to collect so many pieces of human debris on one tiny little section of bandwidth?

All I did was build the sandbox...

It has suffered the fate of unguarded sandboxes everywhere.  ;)

d_goddard

How did you manage to collect so many pieces of human debris
Hey! I resemble that remark!

Anyway, Puke had it all pegged months ago. I even took the liberty of putting it on the front page of the Underground wiki. I see others have been keeping the list fresh:
http://www.nhunderground.com/wiki/tiki-index.php

Quote*  NH Liberty Alliance Forum: Find your political action items here. We take action and welcome you to join us.
    * Free Talk Live : Frat House. It's fucking crazy around here.
    * NH Free Forum : Local adult hangout, mostly serious conversation.
    * NH Political Action : New hangout for politicos after the Politics section was closed on NH Underground forum.
    * NH Tea Party : Dark speak-easy in the basement, hushed tones. Bouncer at the door.
    * Free State Project: Corporate Headquarters. All business, all the time.