• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Looking for Porc art

Started by slim, February 11, 2008, 05:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

slim

I have been thinking about collecting some artwork for my home and I was thinking I would like to buy a paining from a porc or freedom minded person.

If there are any porc painters out there I would love to see some photo's and dimensions of the paintings and if I see one that sparks my interest we can then discuss prices. My tastes are very eclectic so there are no specific subjects I am looking for.

Puke

Quote from: slim on February 11, 2008, 05:45 AM NHFT
I have been thinking about collecting some artwork for my home and I was thinking I would like to buy a paining from a porc or freedom minded person.

What about photographs?  ;D
www.dooms-day-device.com

firecracker joe

I also would be interested in buying porc member art of liberty minded pictures or for me preferably paintings if anyone does stuff like this pm me and i would love to look and get prices to start, anything freedom oriented or govt. put downs. >:D

HLArt

Hi :wave:
I'm a freedom minded artist and offer my website for your perusal...
find me @ www.HeatherLevy.com
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments...
if you look here you can see a portrait of Dr. Ron Paul that I donated to an auction in VA to help raise money for Dr. Paul...
http://heatherlevy.com/sold_art_p2.htm
Yours in liberty,
Heather

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: HLArt on February 11, 2008, 09:41 PM NHFT
Hi :wave:
I'm a freedom minded artist and offer my website for your perusal...
find me @ www.HeatherLevy.com
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments...
if you look here you can see a portrait of Dr. Ron Paul that I donated to an auction in VA to help raise money for Dr. Paul...
http://heatherlevy.com/sold_art_p2.htm
Yours in liberty,
Heather

I like this one.  :)