• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

my stimulus plan

Started by keith in RI, February 10, 2008, 08:41 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: keith in RI on February 13, 2008, 03:25 PM NHFT
they are in essence loaning us money that they are going to steal from us in the future!  how fucked up is that?! and all this to save their asses?! i get the feeling like the impending collapse thats on its way is happening quicker then they planned and now they are trying to delay it anyway possible which is making it worse. either that or the financial collapse is the next 9/11 eveyone is waiting for.

I have no trouble believing that, especially because they've been talking about "other" threats that may be coming our way except for the economic collapse.

It's easier to believe what they don't talk about than what they do talk about. 

Answering your first question it is very fucked up just like almost everything else in this world.

John Edward Mercier

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 13, 2008, 11:15 AM NHFT
Quote from: John on February 13, 2008, 10:16 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 13, 2008, 09:42 AM NHFTwhen hillary might be president

:o  "Might be?"  :o
hey ... give me a break .... I only think she will be president .... I am not programming the machines and I wasn't at the bilderberg meeting. :)
Nothing of interest. We chose a few world leaders, made a couple economic decisions, and passed around pictures of the wives we wish we had.

srqrebel

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on February 14, 2008, 08:40 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 13, 2008, 11:15 AM NHFT
Quote from: John on February 13, 2008, 10:16 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 13, 2008, 09:42 AM NHFTwhen hillary might be president

:o  "Might be?"  :o
hey ... give me a break .... I only think she will be president .... I am not programming the machines and I wasn't at the bilderberg meeting. :)
Nothing of interest. We chose a few world leaders, made a couple economic decisions, and passed around pictures of the wives we wish we had.

I knew there was something fishy about that Mercier fellow...

;D 8)

John Edward Mercier

No fish. The Vegans are taking over the committee.
I'll be damned if I can't get a quiche, and that imitation caviar... what's with that?