• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Another Stupid Law

Started by Lloyd Danforth, February 24, 2008, 04:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

I don't have any love for these people who get lost or snowed in during a hike, and, I think they should have to depend on 'volunteers' to save their asses.  I don't think fining them and then taking away their driving licenses makes any sense.  If you can't afford to pay the fine, loosing your license isn't going to make it any easier to raise the funds to pay it.

Caleb

is this supposed to be a response to someone else's thread. Or is this just some random Seinfeld style remark.  ;)

"But it seems to me ..."  ;D

error

What the hell does a driving license have to do with hiking in the snow? Whatever that law is, it's absurd.

John Edward Mercier

The whole system of S&R is a farce... but since I can't think of a better one for now, I think people requesting a service should expect to pay for it. And have no clue as the means to enforce payment.
It also occurs to me that out-of-Staters may not be subject to the license revocation.