• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Silver

Started by DC, March 21, 2006, 05:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyattis

I'm going to have to get some for just in case. Gold is nice when you need to barter for large volume of something or something of a high value, but silver seems more portable (I have a few old silver quarters. I love the noise they make when you drop them on a table.). I'll definitely be digging around for some fractional bags of junk silver (old quarters and dimes), but I wonder what are the better dealers to go through for such an acquisition. Any ideas?

-- Brede

Pat McCotter

Quote from: ladyattis on February 25, 2008, 04:34 PM NHFT
I'm going to have to get some for just in case. Gold is nice when you need to barter for large volume of something or something of a high value, but silver seems more portable (I have a few old silver quarters. I love the noise they make when you drop them on a table.). I'll definitely be digging around for some fractional bags of junk silver (old quarters and dimes), but I wonder what are the better dealers to go through for such an acquisition. Any ideas?

-- Brede

I have use Lynn Coins.
Junk Silver

An interesting story:
Secret Stash of Silver Dollars

BaRbArIaN

Midas Resources used to have deals on 3 lb. bags of silver dimes.

http://www.midasresources.com/