• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taken outside.

Started by J’raxis 270145, March 01, 2008, 12:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 02, 2008, 06:49 AM NHFT
Then the next interaction I had with you involved someone taking credit for my work and not paying me. You felt the need to defend your friend, not an all together bad thing, but you don't have all the information and I am not obliged to make you understand my wife's and my decision. I thought I was pretty restrained in my posting about the matter.

I only took issue with this because when someone posts bad stuff about someone on a public forum, to me, it obligates them to post a follow-up message once the situation is resolved. Otherwise, it gives the appearance either that someone is just trying to spread nasty rumors, or that the poster was proven wrong and doesn't want to admit it in public.

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 02, 2008, 06:49 AM NHFT
I have lost over 20k due to my activism. I am not going to throw good money after bad. I told my wife 'this is important work and will be worth the investment'. I traded traveling to California and being treated like a minor celebrity with a much larger group. I realize now that was a mistake on my part. I played varsity in the political BS in DC and have short patience with the junior varsity wanna be's that think getting to talk to the mayor is a big deal.

I hear ya. Several people I know sold their homes, gave up their jobs or businesses, &c., in order to be a part of this little movement. I myself gave up a well-paying IT job at Harvard Law School in Massachusetts in order to be here. That last line of the Declaration of Independence, about pledging our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor, in order to secure our independence, wasn't kidding.

Anyway—thanks for replying. I consider the matter closed.

MaineShark

Quote from: kola on March 01, 2008, 08:11 PM NHFTj'raxi, I am far from angry nor was I disturbed with you regarding the vaccine topic. I have dealt with your type a million times over. Do not (for a minute think) you seriously won anything over on me because you ( amd Mr Shark) do not even know what you are talking about.

Yeah, clearly, the ones who actually have knowledge and intelligence don't know what they are talking about, and the one who would barely pass for average intelligence, and has so little knowledge that he borders on being an information black hole (actually making people stupider just by exposure) is well-informed.

Are you capable of doing anything other quoting conspiracy theory websites and behaving like a particularly-immature five-year-old, kola?

Joe

Kat Kanning

God, I was hoping Maineshark was gone for good.

MaineShark

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 09, 2008, 08:26 PM NHFTGod, I was hoping Maineshark was gone for good.

Not by a long-shot.

Joe

kola

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 09, 2008, 08:26 PM NHFT
God, I was hoping Maineshark was gone for good.

No such luck.

The troll has an  incurable addiction. Just iggy the fool.

Kola