• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nudity..?

Started by LOYALtaurs, March 24, 2008, 11:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

J’raxis 270145

This isn't "legal advice" but I've spent enough time reading this crap to sort of know my way around it:—

RSA 645:1 is New Hampshire's indecent exposure law. I would guess something like this would fall under 645:1, I, (a), being labeled an act of "lewdness." RSA 651-B is the sex-offender registration law. I'm only seeing 645:1, II–III listed as registrable, but I know people have been forced to register for public urination, which seems to fall under 645:1, I, (a), so I've no idea. Also, if a single child were present, it could then fall under 645:1, I, (b) or 645:1, II, (a), which are registrable and would make a person a "sexual offender against children," no less.

Remember, it's not about what the law says or how you interpret it, but how the State does. Realistically, they might not do anything other than arrest a person and then drop the charges 24–48 hours later, simply in order to harass or intimidate them. But the above is what they can do.

More useful stuff I found:—

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 02, 2008, 05:19 PM NHFT
it sure would be interesting if they pronounced Julia as a "sex offender".

Read this about just one example of what registered offenders have to put up with. Interesting isn't the word I'd use to describe it. The two sites in my sig, CURSOR and Moral Outrage, are all about these issues, too.