• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Questions for the Free State Project People

Started by Luke S, April 01, 2008, 01:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Landon Jeffery

Quote from: Luke S on April 12, 2008, 08:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: Morey on April 12, 2008, 02:18 PM NHFTI was a resident of Amsterdam from '99 through '01.  I can also attest that allegations of drug use leading to dumpster avoidance is totally false.

I saw it with my own two eyes, and I can have my family sign up and come onto the board and attest to it. We all saw it.

What you, or your supposed 'family'(for all we know you could be making multiple signins), says will not displace my own personal experience of what I personally saw while I was in amsterdam.  So save the effort and don't even bother.

Vitruvian

Quote from: Luke SI saw it with my own two eyes, and I can have my family sign up and come onto the board and attest to it. We all saw it.

Whether your version of events is accurate is irrelevant.  The fact that a person acts violently after having used drugs incriminates him, not the drug, and certainly not my freedom to choose.  That you, Luke S, are also an advocate of "border security" comes as little surprise to me: the basest conceit of the statist is his claim to know what is best for other people.  Until such time as you dispense with that arrogance, you are an enemy of liberty.

Luke S

Quote from: Landon Jeffery on April 12, 2008, 09:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: Morey on April 12, 2008, 02:18 PM NHFTI was a resident of Amsterdam from '99 through '01.  I can also attest that allegations of drug use leading to dumpster avoidance is totally false.

I saw it with my own two eyes, and I can have my family sign up and come onto the board and attest to it. We all saw it.

What you, or your supposed 'family'(for all we know you could be making multiple signins), says will not displace my own personal experience of what I personally saw while I was in amsterdam.  So save the effort and don't even bother.

I could say the same thing back to you.

Landon Jeffery

Quote from: Luke S on April 12, 2008, 09:12 PM NHFT

However I have had personal, and financial interactions with peoples on these boards which should give my account more legitimacy than yours.  You are a yellow bellied troll.

J’raxis 270145

That's right, Luke, we're all the same person... all 1805 usernames...

Luke S

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on April 12, 2008, 09:45 PM NHFT

That's right, Luke, we're all the same person... all 1805 usernames...

I meant about what he saw in Amsterdam not displacing what I saw there.

JonM

I visited Rome in the very early 90s on a Sunday and it was the most filthy city in Europe I had ever been to.  Trash everywhere.  It never occured to me to blame drug addicts for that . . .