• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FK Crew to Moderate Keene/Monadnock forums?

Started by FTL_Ian, May 09, 2008, 10:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jitgos

Can't we all just get along? I haven't been the most active on here so I don't know what all the issues are, but there are already so many different forums and splits I can't see how it's good for liberty, the FSP, or anyone else.  I admit I'm coming from a selfish standpoint that I'd prefer fewer forums so it's easier to keep up with the great activism everyone is doing like Russell, Ian and everyone. I guess once I get there this summer it'll be less necessary to rely on the forums to know what's going on and what I can help with.

Russell Kanning

it is hard for a community to stay together once it reaches larger numbers (some say 100-300) .... they tend to break up into smaller chunks again .... so I don't even try to keep this forum as a big tent .... guys leave the tent and set up another one

when people complain about our forum enough ... I ask them to make their own, even though I like them :)

Jitgos

Thanks for the clarification. My impression was that there was some sort of strife going on. Glad to hear that's not the case.

Jacobus

QuoteFor Kat and I we like our forum a little more quirky and fun than maybe some of you need.

And I, for one, welcome our quirky and fun overlords.

Russell Kanning

each part of The Shire is different ... this virtual one has its own personality

FTL_Ian

Quote from: jitgos on May 15, 2008, 06:41 PM NHFT
Can't we all just get along? I haven't been the most active on here so I don't know what all the issues are, but there are already so many different forums and splits I can't see how it's good for liberty, the FSP, or anyone else.  I admit I'm coming from a selfish standpoint that I'd prefer fewer forums so it's easier to keep up with the great activism everyone is doing like Russell, Ian and everyone. I guess once I get there this summer it'll be less necessary to rely on the forums to know what's going on and what I can help with.

Seems like we're getting along just fine.  I was only concerned with Kola's thread hijacking.  Now that anyone can split threads, we don't need mods.

Russell Kanning

aha ... interesting .... the tp guy was ruining it for some of us ;)
I use the ignore button alot.