• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Speech Zone - Execution of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Started by jaqeboy, January 17, 2008, 10:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Tune in to The Free Speech Zone on Sunday night, January 20th at 7pm to hear our annual Martin Luther King Day broadcast of The EXECUTION of Martin Luther King by Dr. William Pepper. Bill Pepper became James Earl Ray's lawyer when he found out that Ray was not the murderer. His friendship with King and his family goes back to 1967. In this recording Pepper explains why he became convinced of Ray's innocence and, during 25 years of investigative work, pieced together the plot to kill King. This extraordinary story has implications for history, civil rights, justice and democracy.

On WSCA-LP 106.1 FM - Portsmouth Community Radio (streaming via www.portsmouthcommunityradio.org for those outside the broadcast signal limits)

Then stay tuned for some great music on Lives In The Balance from 8-10pm. 
Kind regards,  Brad  aka dj Big Brother
djbigbrother@portsmouthcommunityradio.org

QuoteThe people, unfortunately, are still very ignorant,
and are kept in ignorance by the systematic efforts
of all the governments, who consider this ignorance,
not without good reason, as one of the essential
conditions of their own power.
~ Mikhail Bakunin  1871

jaqeboy

You'll have to contact Brad Carr, he's dj Big Brother - see the email address below and check their website to see. I'm not really sure - I was just passing on the announcement.

jaqeboy

Richard Greene radio interview with William Pepper re the Martin Luther King assassination on his program Clout (Air America Radio):

http://www.alexjonesfan58.com/mp3/20080412_richardgreene_williampepper.mp3

jaqeboy

The interview was good - I only wish it was longer. Found this site also: http://www.actofstate.org/ .

I saw Pepper and heard him speak at the Hartford 911T con - I think the video of that is on the actofstate site. He is the legal head of the NYC 911 ballot initiative - seeking an independent investigative commission in the city to investigate the crimes of 9/11 committed in NYC.