• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hidden Mystery of the US 1 Dollar Bill

Started by Raineyrocks, April 29, 2008, 10:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ReverendRyan

Quote from: raineyrocks on April 29, 2008, 03:23 PM NHFT
I would probably never win any kind of debate with you, I'm sure. :)

Not true. Reason and evidence is what would determine the "winner" of a debate. Reason and knowledge are 2 different things. Knowledge helps, but consistency is much more important.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: The Right Reverend Doctor Pope Sir Ryan on April 29, 2008, 03:24 PM NHFT

Not true. Reason and evidence is what would determine the "winner" of a debate. Reason and knowledge are 2 different things. Knowledge helps, but consistency is much more important.

Huh?  Like I said! :-\

David

I like your avatar Rainey.  "what not to say to the police. "You're not going to check the trunk are you?""   ;D  Maybe one of these days when I get my car back from the mechanic, and if I get stopped by the blue light gang on a pissy day, I will play with him like that.   ;D  I will then insist on him getting a warrant first.  That would be a cold joke to play with one of the state troopers who fund their checks at the expense of harmless drivers.   ;)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: David on April 29, 2008, 04:35 PM NHFT
I like your avatar Rainey.  "what not to say to the police. "You're not going to check the trunk are you?""   ;D  Maybe one of these days when I get my car back from the mechanic, and if I get stopped by the blue light gang on a pissy day, I will play with him like that.   ;D  I will then insist on him getting a warrant first.  That would be a cold joke to play with one of the state troopers who fund their checks at the expense of harmless drivers.   ;)

Thanks, it cracks me up too! ;D  Gosh those cop lights are blinding aren't they?  I've been pulled over tons of times when I was younger and they didn't seem as blinding.

My son lost his retainer for his teeth one night so we went out looking for it in ditches in Maryland and this cop pulled me over to see what the heck I was doing.  When I told him, he laughed and wished me luck in finding it but I'll tell you I couldn't see right for about 15 minutes after being blinded by his lights.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: raineyrocks on April 29, 2008, 06:46 PM NHFT
Quote from: David on April 29, 2008, 04:35 PM NHFT

Thanks, it cracks me up too! ;D  Gosh those cop lights are blinding aren't they?  I've been pulled over tons of times when I was younger and they didn't seem as blinding.

They use high-intensity blue LEDs now instead of conventional bulbs or strobe lights. It's also why they have that much deeper blue appearance than they used to.

kola

QuoteThanks, it cracks me up too!   Gosh those cop lights are blinding aren't they?  I've been pulled over tons of times when I was younger and they didn't seem as blinding.

My son lost his retainer for his teeth one night so we went out looking for it in ditches in Maryland and this cop pulled me over to see what the heck I was doing.  When I told him, he laughed and wished me luck in finding it but I'll tell you I couldn't see right for about 15 minutes after being blinded by his lights.

so the goon laughs at you and leaves. Nice huh? Just what ya needed.  ::)

Where I grew up and in the old days that cop would have offered his/her help and used his spotlight to help you find your sons retainer.

It seems those days are gone and the newage gooncops would rather be on their way to the next donut shop or strip bar.

Kola

Puke

Reverend Ryan - DESTROYER OF INTERNET MYTHS!!

coffeeseven

I notice comments on the video have been disabled. No wonder. He says there are no pyramids in America. I grew up with them in Wisconsin. There's one at the bottom of the lake in Lake Mills and 5 miles away at Aztalan, Wisconsin there are flat top pyramids built by mound building indigenous peoples. That's just the regional ones I grew up with.

I remember hearing of hundreds in N.A. alone. I went to Mexico for a vacation and climbed two of the XX pyramids. As I remember Mexico is in the Americas. Does our narrator need an enema?

grolled

Quote from: coffeeseven on April 30, 2008, 11:00 PM NHFT
Does our narrator need an enema?

The narrator, Jordan Maxwell, needs a lot of help. For more of his nonsense, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiHOP2P_NTA.

mackler

Quote from: The Right Reverend Doctor Pope Sir Ryan on April 29, 2008, 03:24 PM NHFT

Not true. Reason and evidence is what would determine the "winner" of a debate.

Not true.  The person judging the debate is what determines the "winner."  :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: mackler on May 02, 2008, 10:23 AM NHFT

Not true. Reason and evidence is what would determine the "winner" of a debate.

Not true.  The person judging the debate is what determines the "winner."  :)

Good point, thanks!  I think from now I'm just not going to debate though.  I'd rather have a civil conversation than feel like I have to go on a wild hunt to verify facts and stuff.  In fact my opening statements from now on unless I'm joking around are going to be in my opinion. :D