• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

John McCain Kicks Librarian Out of Town Hall Event

Started by MikeforLiberty, July 10, 2008, 08:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeforLiberty

2 minute video from 7/7/2008 in Colorado. Woman 'trespassing' on town hall meeting. Clear to me that the cop is breaking the law (what's new). Maybe she will file a criminal complaint with a grand jury.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: IthacaLA on July 10, 2008, 08:59 AM NHFT
2 minute video from 7/7/2008 in Colorado. Woman 'trespassing' on town hall meeting. Clear to me that the cop is breaking the law (what's new). Maybe she will file a criminal complaint with a grand jury.

This is becoming all too common!  She bought up an excellent point about her sign and why would it be offensive to republicans, by removing her they are pretty much admitting Bush is a douchebag!

Was that a giant pickle on the street behind her?  I hate pickles, I think he should be removed!  Only kidding!

mackler

Quote from: raineyrocks on July 10, 2008, 01:24 PM NHFT
She bought up an excellent point about her sign and why would it be offensive to republicans,

by removing her they are pretty much admitting Bush is a douchebag!

No, you're wrong.  It's got nothing to do with what the sign says.  The problem is not that she has an opinion favorable to McCain or that she has an opinion unfavorable to McCain.  The problem is simply that she has an opinion, and worse yet she is holding a sign about it.  If they need signs they'll make them themselves.  They don't need officious intermeddlers like this woman around.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: mackler on July 10, 2008, 02:07 PM NHFT
She bought up an excellent point about her sign and why would it be offensive to republicans,

by removing her they are pretty much admitting Bush is a douchebag!

No, you're wrong.  It's got nothing to do with what the sign says.  The problem is not that she has an opinion favorable to McCain or that she has an opinion unfavorable to McCain.  The problem is simply that she has an opinion, and worse yet she is holding a sign about it.  If they need signs they'll make them themselves.  They don't need officious intermeddlers like this woman around.

First of all I don't see how I'm wrong when it was the lady that said it, not me and second of all I don't understand what your talking about.  Are you saying that people shouldn't hold signs up as a way of voicing their opinions? 

She was  making a correlation between the replubican party and her sign so yes it does have to do with what she wrote Bush = McCain.   Who will make signs themselves?  I'm not saying she was pro Bush, it's clear she was stating that we will get the "same old" if McCain is elected but she also chose to take a spin from that and make the statement that if she's being kicked out of a public event for saying that McCain = Bush, the republican party is insulting themselves.

I'm open for an explanation otherwise I disagree with your statement as it is written.

Puke

Ahhh, freedom at it's finest. I hope McCain gets elected so he can destroy free speech all across this land.

dalebert

Was that a giant pickle on the street behind her?

I believe that was a pea pod, with McCain and Bush in it, i.e. two peas in a pod.

margomaps

Quote from: dalebert on July 11, 2008, 08:38 AM NHFTI believe that was a pea pod, with McCain and Bush in it, i.e. two peas in a pod.

Heheh, I like that.  Clever!

On another note though, the title of this thread is misleading and actually false from what I can tell.  Could it be that McCain himself asked for that librarian to be kicked out?  I guess it's possible, but I didn't see any evidence of that.  What I saw was the combination of secret-service personnel and local police harassing that woman.  It was ridiculous and disgusting, but come on...please don't put me in the position of having to defend McCain twice in the same morning!  (see: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=14682.0).

Where has everyone's objectivity gone lately?  :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on July 11, 2008, 08:38 AM NHFT
Was that a giant pickle on the street behind her?

I believe that was a pea pod, with McCain and Bush in it, i.e. two peas in a pod.

That was great Dalebert!