• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Is there hope? (Please convince me.)

Started by memenode, July 09, 2008, 01:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

memenode

Thanks Pat for an excellent link. I'll check it out.

Also thanks error for linking that article. It's pretty inspiring indeed. I suppose it's easy to forget that the government system is sufficiently flawed to begin collapsing by itself because of the terrible economic management which is inherent in interventionism. And economy really flourishes most on voluntary interactions..

Quote from: CalebThose who try to control freedom and bind free men with chains are the ones who are fighting the losing battle.

Alot of the times it doesn't really seem so as governments have existed for so long that many people now apparently believe violence is inherent to human nature. The sickness have spread so deeply and widely. But then again, I suppose with the accelerated advent of technology there is much more power to go around and while governments are fighting to control all of it some of the crucial technologies, like internet, are still predominantly in the hands of free individuals. Maybe, time has come when it is actually becoming feasible to deconstruct the governments and start constructing free markets and end up proving your statement again, but this time once and for all.

Thanks

Caleb

QuoteIf that was the whole message, it means you might be a fed.

That was the whole message. And I assure you I'm not a fed.  :)

This is on my Verizon evdo card ... would that make a difference?

Ok, update, I can read it when I use my wireless card, but not when I use my evdo card, so it might not have liked my evdo ip

Lloyd Danforth

I know that I've never cared much for your evdo ip

Russell Kanning

caleb tested positive on the fed test!

error

Quote from: Caleb on July 09, 2008, 10:38 PM NHFT
QuoteIf that was the whole message, it means you might be a fed.

That was the whole message. And I assure you I'm not a fed.  :)

This is on my Verizon evdo card ... would that make a difference?

Ok, update, I can read it when I use my wireless card, but not when I use my evdo card, so it might not have liked my evdo ip

Yep, I blocked out Verizon (and AT&T and other) broadband cards a long time ago after the feds started using them while operating out in the field.

grasshopper

Maybe if we do a lott of, stuff :o to you know, do some stuff ,to get mad the , you know, to do stuff and stuff, we could all get together, n stuff and do stuff.  But we don't want, you know, the guys that do stuff to you know, do stuff when we are doing stuff.  You know? ::) ;D