• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

More Beer News

Started by Lloyd Danforth, September 20, 2008, 07:54 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

I heard this on the radio this morning. Now....I don't put booze in my coffee and I don't put flavorings in it it either.  I also don't put crap in my booze that doesn't belong there. Although I'm still recovering from recently, finding out that they put Clammato Juice and Budweiser in the same fucking can, and while I think the world is fraught with people making questionable beverage decisions, I still can't figure why state governments have any interest, or, say in this, or, why the business would pay any attention to them.

http://www.wtic.com/Brewer-Will-Delay-Plans-for-Caffeine-Energy-Drink/2999203

Jared

putting budweiser in anything except its true base (horse piss) is just wrong.

freeborn

I'm willing to bet that even horse piss tastes better than Budweiser. ;D

Jared

Quote from: freeborn on September 20, 2008, 06:26 PM NHFT
I'm willing to bet that even horse piss tastes better than Budweiser. ;D

yeah....yeah, you're probably right

KBCraig

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 20, 2008, 07:54 AM NHFT
I heard this on the radio this morning. Now....I don't put booze in my coffee and I don't put flavorings in it it either.  I also don't put crap in my booze that doesn't belong there. Although I'm still recovering from recently, finding out that they put Clammato Juice and Budweiser in the same fucking can, and while I think the world is fraught with people making questionable beverage decisions, I still can't figure why state governments have any interest, or, say in this, or, why the business would pay any attention to them.

http://www.wtic.com/Brewer-Will-Delay-Plans-for-Caffeine-Energy-Drink/2999203

So, I wonder if the various chocolate liqueurs, not to mention the venerable Irish coffee, are verboten?

Pat McCotter

Quote from: KBCraig on September 21, 2008, 01:44 AM NHFT
So, I wonder if the various chocolate liqueurs, not to mention the venerable Irish coffee, are verboten?

Quote from: Pat K on September 17, 2008, 01:38 AM NHFT
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat.
Alex Levine

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat McCotter on September 21, 2008, 03:59 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on September 21, 2008, 01:44 AM NHFT

Quote from: Pat K on September 17, 2008, 01:38 AM NHFT
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat.
Alex Levine

I shoulda known Pat K would have the answer. And that PatMc would point to it.  ;)