• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ian's Court date Youtube video

Started by drumnaked!, October 03, 2008, 01:41 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

drumnaked!

Hey guys, I've just finished my video for Ian's trial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY-x0lCy03A. Hope you like it, I poured y heart and soul into it!

FTL_Ian

Good start and thanks for coming!   Critique:  Yellow text could have used a black border, or something to set it out a bit from the video content.

John

Thank you sir for recording and reporting the event.

Funny how absolutely relentless they are with the "your hearing" nonsense, and the "that's what you want to have" BS.

dalebert

Great video, but I'm skeptical of your handle. Not going to believe that until I see it.  ;)

John

Quote from: dalebert on October 03, 2008, 02:30 PM NHFTGreat video, but I'm skeptical of your handle. Not going to believe that until I see it.  ;)

So, I go back to the video looking to see what I missed. Nothing. Hmm?
Then on my way out I come back through here and say to self, "Oh, I get it."  :o

drumnaked!

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 03, 2008, 01:54 PM NHFT
Good start and thanks for coming!   Critique:  Yellow text could have used a black border, or something to set it out a bit from the video content.
I tried that, but the stupid video editing software wouldn't let me do it. I need to get a better editing software.

kalmia

State thugs sure like to use that "one more word and I am going to arrest you line".