• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

So what's everybody hoping to get at Christmas?

Started by Raineyrocks, December 18, 2008, 07:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

EthanLeeVita

I asked for nothing this Christmas. But I still got two bottles of shampoo/conditioner/body wash, deodorant, and a Banana Republic jacket.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: EthanLeeVita on December 27, 2008, 12:52 PM NHFT
I asked for nothing this Christmas. But I still got two bottles of shampoo/conditioner/body wash, deodorant, and a Banana Republic jacket.

Wow! If someone onboard ship got the cleaning supplies, they'd better hit the showers fast or they're gonna be given a scrubdown. ;D

EthanLeeVita

Psh, I think it was more people still wanted to give gifts, but didn't want to spend much. That and I always love huge stocks of cleaning supplies. I used to have 2 year's supply of soap bars.

dalebert

I expected nothing but still got a dress shirt and my mom took me shopping for shoes. I really like my new shoes. I kinda needed some and I needed a little push. Who knows when I would have taken the initiative to get them.

Pat K