• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Proposed Anti- Pat K Law!!

Started by Lloyd Danforth, February 16, 2009, 06:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

How will they enforce it? Will bartenders and waitresses need to carry 100s of stopwatches and record every drink served with correlating ID info of the drinker? Will a new govt bureaucracy be created to audit these "drinking logs?"

QuoteDespite the safety benefits of this law, many bar and tavern owners are not happy about it, because the proposal would cut into business.

Cut into business? Sure, and that would be bullshit for the govt to do. But how about cut into your personal freedom? Mommy govt would be telling you when you could drink and how much you could drink. Sounds fun! Woohoo! Maybe soon mommy govt can tell me when to pee and how much to poop so I can finally get that lobotomy I've always wanted and become a proper citizen.

doobie

woohoo!  Let's cuz the business these taverns currently get!  Because you know people are incapable of doing for themselves and need their mummy and daddy in gubermint to tell them.  And why can't someone who isn't driving drink their ass off if they want to?

KBCraig

Eddie Edwards is a neoprohibitionist who wants to see alcohol eliminated from society.

He has (quite proudly) never touched the stuff, so I'm sure 4 or 5 drinks in an hour would knock him on his ass.

Which would be amusing to Pat K and I, as we ordered another round.  ;D

dalebert

This reminds me when Norm walks into the Cheers bar and announces that he's cutting back and has promised his wife that he'll only have one beer a night. He orders a beer and tips it up and it's gone in one gulp and he's sitting there staring at the empty mug looking really depressed.

Pat K

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is a  Jackass !

Pat McCotter

Quote from: KBCraig on February 16, 2009, 10:52 AM NHFT
Eddie Edwards is a neoprohibitionist who wants to see alcohol eliminated from society.

He has (quite proudly) never touched the stuff, so I'm sure 4 or 5 drinks in an hour would knock him on his ass.

Which would be amusing to Pat K and I, as we ordered another round.  ;D

Adjutant instructor for the Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation's Underage Drinking Enforcement Training Center.