• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Speed trap countermeasures

Started by TackleTheWorld, July 24, 2009, 03:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I guess i might have to go in and see if i can get my sign back.

TackleTheWorld

So, it was you!  Thanks for putting up the signs, Russell.  The sign-stealing trooper saw me walking down the road and asked if I knew who the signs belonged to.  I said yeah.  I've got your sign at my place.

Russell Kanning

excellent ... so at least the blue light gang in winchester has their limits

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on July 25, 2009, 06:53 AM NHFT
So, it was you!  Thanks for putting up the signs, Russell.  The sign-stealing trooper saw me walking down the road and asked if I knew who the signs belonged to.  I said yeah.  I've got your sign at my place.

I heard that the guy who put it there looked a lot like Russell!

Ogre

Tom Sawyer

Radicals all look alike to cops... ;D

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 25, 2009, 12:37 PM NHFT
Radicals all look alike to cops... ;D

That's because they are all strong and handsome... principled and scholarly.... handsome men.  

Except for the women... who are strong and beautiful... principled and scholarly... beautiful women...

which is so unlike their cop selves.

violence

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on July 24, 2009, 08:13 PM NHFT
They made up a law.  After I got the video they stole the signs from the roadside because they were "distracting motorists"  This from a guy wearing a fluorescent green vest and a smokey bear hat.   
:huh:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah