• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Re: Lloyd Makes Toys

Started by Kat Kanning, November 05, 2009, 05:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

The exploding bank might be my favorite.  :D

Russell Kanning

cathleeninnh

I dreamed that Lloyd wanted to work at a toy factory and sent me for an application. The only one I could find was Chinese.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: cathleeninnh on November 12, 2009, 10:57 AM NHFT
I dreamed that Lloyd wanted to work at a toy factory and sent me for an application. The only one I could find was Chinese.

Makes perfect sense.
You know Lloyd wants to make toys and you may have an impression that they only make toys in China.
That you were sent on a mission to get Lloyd an application means you want to see Lloyd making toys.

Sorry... I couldn't help myself. 

Lloyd Danforth

I'm the only one here practicing living in a third world economy and I get laughed at :P

Kat Kanning

Quote from: cathleeninnh on November 12, 2009, 10:57 AM NHFT
I dreamed that Lloyd wanted to work at a toy factory and sent me for an application.

You'd make a cute toy-maker elf.  :santa_new:

Pat K

KBCraig

Pat K

Quote from: KBCraig on November 19, 2009, 02:51 AM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on November 19, 2009, 12:55 AM NHFT

Swabby keeps raggin' on the jarheads.  ;D

The Jar Heads are o-k it's those Fucking Elf's that annoy me.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 05, 2009, 05:31 AM NHFT
The exploding bank might be my favorite.  :D

Yes it is an essential coffee table piece.
So, as the Jr. Assistant Curmudgeon in training I have to ask...How many do you want?   ;D

I'm thinking of sending a few to my "normal" family members as holiday gifts just to remind them of my undying loyalty to the system.  ::)

Tom Sawyer

Full metal elf is freakin' hilarious...  ;D ;D ;D

Made me want to shave my head and wear green again... if I snap, paint my self red and go on the warpath, it will be your fault PatK... thanks for the flash back.  ;D ;D ;D