• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What Dirt

Started by Jim Johnson, November 23, 2009, 11:15 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Pat K

dalebert

Okay, this explains why my roommates don't see the dirt in the bathroom. It does not explain how they make it dirty SO fast though.

Moebius Tripp

2nd Law of Thermo: Entropy.

My corollary hypothesis is that life is "anti"-entropy, and, in addition to the detritus of skin cells, liquid and solid wastes, the general slovenly chaos we leave in our wake is entropy back lash. 

It's my excuse, and I'm stickin' to it.  Can't fight the law, man.

K. Darien Freeheart

kevin luffs teh entrofy.

KBCraig

Quote from: dalebert on November 23, 2009, 01:58 PM NHFT
Okay, this explains why my roommates don't see the dirt in the bathroom.

Does it explain why you do;)

Jim Johnson

Quote from: KBCraig on November 24, 2009, 02:12 AM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on November 23, 2009, 01:58 PM NHFT
Okay, this explains why my roommates don't see the dirt in the bathroom.

Yes

dalebert

Quote from: KBCraig on November 24, 2009, 02:12 AM NHFT

I've said it a million times. I'm a lesbian trapped in a gay man's body. It explains lots of things.

thinkliberty

Quote from: dalebert on November 24, 2009, 06:55 AM NHFT
I've said it a million times. I'm a lesbian trapped in a gay man's body. It explains lots of things.

That means you go for the ladies, which means you are not gay. I think the term for a lesbian trapped in a gay man's body is metro-sexual. ( Not that there is anything wrong with that.  :P )

You were probably exposed to  phthalates or BPA in your early childhood (http://health.usnews.com/blogs/on-men/2009/11/17/phthalates-threat-less-boy-more-girl.html) that is the popular theory this year on why some boys that are a little more feminine than others. I am sure the theory will be disproved and reproved 10 times in the next 3 years.

Like with eggs, They are a good food then bad food because of too much cholesterol then good again because it has the good kind of cholesterol, I don't know if eggs are suppose to be good or bad for you right now, it changes every year.   >:D

Lloyd Danforth

Probably exposed to nothing but, BPA's

dalebert

Quote from: thinkliberty on November 24, 2009, 08:33 AM NHFT
That means you go for the ladies, which means you are not gay. I think the term for a lesbian trapped in a gay man's body is metro-sexual. ( Not that there is anything wrong with that.  :P )

I'm almost the exact opposite. Metrosexuals seem to be gay in ALL respects save the actual sexual orientation. Meanwhile, I'm the inverse. I have a lesbian personality but I'm male and attracted to men (i.e. gay man's body). I have a powerful nesting instinct and am relationship-oriented. I've worried about having my gay card revoked on many occasions for lack of the other gay male traits that I'm supposed to have like caring about fashion or how my home is decorated. In addition, the men I am attracted to tend to be submissive (or at least in my imagination they are) and kind of pretty, so I'm even a little bit lacking in the sexual orientation area.

And now you've sucked all the funny out of my joke by forcing me to explain it! Thanx, guys.

Pat K

Hey you guys stop sucking on Dale's jokes. >:D

Sovereign Curtis

Kat Kanning