• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dave Mincin Talks Too Much!!!

Started by jcpliberty, January 28, 2005, 08:09 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I saw a guy walking down the street in Keene wearing a cheerleader outfit.  He had a grizzled beard like Dave's.  I think it was Dave.

Pat K

Was he doing this cheer= La La La  Real World People Rah Rah Rah ?

It is the lack of nicitine and beer , he has to do something to take the edge off. ;D

davemincin

Quote from: katdillon on August 25, 2005, 04:37 PM NHFT
I saw a guy walking down the street in Keene wearing a cheerleader outfit.? He had a grizzled beard like Dave's.? I think it was Dave.

Holy Cow!!  Kat you're good! ;)  Here I thought I would do a little stealth recruiting over Keene way...and no, no, you found me out! :o

OMG all this energy, what's a man to do?? :P ???

davemincin

Hey Mr K!  Old guy here, in search of new and better bad habits!  Hey, a little variety! >:D

So hey!  Get yourself on up to NH, and perhaps I'll turn you on! ;)

Kat Kanning

You should see DaveM now...he's so healthy he's going to turn out good looking ;)

davemincin

Quote from: katdillon on August 26, 2005, 07:35 AM NHFT
You should see DaveM now...he's so healthy he's going to turn out good looking ;)

Yikes!!! Not sure I would go that far, but kind words are always welcome! :)

davemincin

Ok, ok, ok!!! :P  Instead of starting a new thread...going to make my annoucement here! ;D

I'm in the Black for the month of September... :) ;) :D ;D :o 8) :P >:D :-*

Kat Kanning

Michael Fisher

davemincin

Thanks guys! :-*  Surely freedom is just around the corner, or maybe two! ;D

Forward charge...I'm eatin this month! ;)

cathleeninnh