• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sullivan Co. FIJA

Started by Kat Kanning, October 11, 2009, 09:32 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I was reading in the paper that a grand jury in Sullivan Co. indicted a bunch of people  - it was almost all firearms and drug charges.  Was thinking it was too bad we don't have any FIJA going on there...if we did, all of Southern NH would be covered, I think.  Going to Claremont may actually be faster from Grafton than it is to go to Haverhill.  Anyone interested in doing some outreach there?  Maybe both Grafton and Keene could donate people, since it's in the middle.

NOTE:  FIJA outreach scheduled for Jan. 19th, 8am,   Newport, NH (22 Main Street)

armlaw

Thank you Kat....we need all the help we can to spread FIJA literature that can be printed out right from our www.fija.org site.  We need only ONE member of the jury to vote his/her conscience and if the "violation" is a victimless, then vote to not convict is the way to go. The great expense of incarceration, at about 40 grand a year, is paid for by "We the people" and our NH prisons now hold over 80 percent victimless inmates, convictred by corporate government employees, justifying their parasitic existence in enforcing "Public Policy", NOT LAW!

Thanks again and keep up reminding us all.

Dick Marple, FIJA Rep for NH

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Apparently they call a jury every other month on a Monday.  I didn't think to ask when the last one was.  :-\

Libertine

Hi guys :)

I'm new here. A member of the FSP. Currently in VT.

My wife and I are purchasing a home in Claremont and have already spoken about starting FIJA for Sullivan County. I hope to hear from the bank on Monday and if all goes well, we'll be moved by the end of Nov. I have an activist friend in Charlestown (10-15 miles south of Claremont on rte 12) who is interested in helping to spearhead this effort. Just wanted to give you all the heads up. Help is on the way.

Regards

Chris

Kat Kanning

dalebert

TackleTheWorld

Welcome, Chris!
(Not to be confused with the warm hawaiian lady of the same screen name)
I heard you speak on FTL last night.  Thanks for joining the fun.

PattyLee loves dogs

Sounds like a great plan FIJA is so worthwhile, good to hear about need in Co. of Sullivan of interest to me as this is now my residence Plainfield. Stephanie M. reminder about grafton co at 8:00 am this monday too.

Kat Kanning

Carla found out that the next jury selection for Sullivan co. will be January 19th, 8am,    Newport, NH (22 Main Street).  She's scheduled a FIJA outreach for that time.

Kat Kanning

Newport's even closer than Claremont to us :)

Kat Kanning

This went well yesterday.  We got hassled by the little pretend-a-cop a little.  I spoke to a woman with 6 kids whose fiance was being tried & tried to explain to her what we were doing.  I'm not sure she understood, and she didn't seem hopeful that it would help.  Apparently it wasn't a drug case, which is the example I used.

Lloyd Danforth

Thanks for doing that. I guess it was on the calendar which I look at every day....for birthdays! I'm glad you managed it in that weather. I doubt I could have gotten off the mountain safely.

Russell Kanning

i forgot to get pictures, but they got the ball rolling in Newport

feralfae

There is a special FIJA flyer for Grand Juries.
http://www.fija.org/docs/JG_on_the_grand_jury.pdf
There has been great success in setting peaceful, harmless people free when the grand jurors have read this.
ff