• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Hampshire Liberty Radio

Started by VampireZIM, June 04, 2010, 05:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

VampireZIM

I have redesigned NHLibertyRadio.com.  Now with a 24 hour stream of all current shows.

Also, dont forget to listen LIVE to NH Liberty Radio Podcast every Wednesday @ 6PM (EST), with your hosts, Rich Angell and Bob Constantine!

Pat K

MTPorcupine3

MTPorcupine3

Is there anyone in the Shire who is doing or planning to do so-called pirate radio? No need to respond and incriminate yourself or anyone else...

But with the 24-hour live stream that features one of the latest of six shows one right after another is all that is needed for a 24 hour broadcast. Just set it up, start broadcasting, and walk away.

jaqeboy

We had a speaker on pirate radio at our radio topic at AltExpo at PorcFest'08. He's not in-state right now, but will be returning. I can refer you to him offline.

Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on June 10, 2010, 07:33 AM NHFT
Is there anyone in the Shire who is doing or planning to do so-called pirate radio? No need to respond and incriminate yourself or anyone else...

But with the 24-hour live stream that features one of the latest of six shows one right after another is all that is needed for a 24 hour broadcast. Just set it up, start broadcasting, and walk away.

MTPorcupine3

Thanks to our technical wizard Zim, there's now a flyer to be copied, halved and posted everywhere... It's too large to post here, but let me know if you'd like me to e-mail you a pdf file.

Lloyd Danforth

I've been going to    http://www.nhlibertyradio.com/ every morning and click on the link for the 24 hour look of the Podcasts of the latest of the NH Liberty Media.
Zim came up with the idea for NHLIBERTYRADIO.COM and spent a lot of time making the http://www.nhlibertyradio.com/ website.
I, for one intend to reward him by donating at:

aiwintermute/pay.html

jaqeboy

NHLibertyRadio got an ad spot on the back of the AltExpo schedule flyer, so every registrant at PF should be seeing that and tuning in. I don't know the official count number who got packets, but we printed up 1000.

Kat Kanning

I'll be on the show in a few minutes.

CJS

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: CJS on July 15, 2010, 04:17 PM NHFT

date and time  ?

Wednesdays at 6 p.m., as always, for half hour.