• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

We Are Change borrows idea from FSP/PorcFest

Started by jaqeboy, July 14, 2010, 03:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Luke, Kelley and Matt from We Are Change visited us at the AltExpo at PorcFest and shared some video and experiences with us. They are inspiring! ...and they picked up a couple of things, too.

From the Meetup page on planned events in Manhattan this 9/11:

QuoteAt 10:15 join us for Activist Idol- inspired by PorcFest Soap Box Idol, this will give contestants the chance to rant for 1 minute straight, winner will be chosen by 3 professional bullhorning panelists and awarded a golden bullhorn as well as a chance to present their speech during our main event on Saturday evening!

Ha, the networking is working!

Anyone who wants to go to this, join us on the AltOrgs tour - we're going to have a bus going down to the city!

jaqeboy

Here's the page for the We Are Change events in Manhattan this 9/11 weekend. What a speaker lineup!

Richard Gage AE911truth.org

Cindy Sheehan
Political Activist

Cynthia Mckinney
Former US Congresswoman

Jason Bermas
Filmmaker / Radio Host

Bob Schulz
Founder of We The
People Foundation

Christine Ebersole
Tony Award Winning Actress

Daniel Sunjata
Actor from FX's 'Rescue Me'

Charlie Veitch
Founder of The Love Police

Ben Stewart
Filmmaker

Gary Franchi
Radio Host/ Filmmaker 'Don't Tread On Me'

Mathis Chiroux
Iraq Veteran's
Against the War

Barry Cooper
DEA whistler blower & Filmmaker 'Never Get Busted'

There will be a bus going down to the city - see AltOrgs.com for details.

jaqeboy

they've even borrowed from Alt Expo - they're having an Art Expo! - I want my royalties!

KBCraig

Quote from: jaqeboy on July 23, 2010, 02:26 AM NHFT
they've even borrowed from Alt Expo - they're having an Art Expo! - I want my royalties!

Maybe you can get a referral to Lester N. Smith's attorney.

jaqeboy

Quote from: KBCraig on July 23, 2010, 02:50 AM NHFT
Quote from: jaqeboy on July 23, 2010, 02:26 AM NHFT

Maybe you can get a referral to Lester N. Smith's attorney.

I think I'll start a flame war online and ask for a dollar per hit on their site where they've used my property and edited it without my permission.

Then I'll quietly settle for a dime per hit.