• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Can anybody tell me how to get rid of a computer virus that says this........

Started by Raineyrocks, August 26, 2010, 07:23 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Viruses detected: Exploit.Java.Agent.f, Trojan-Downloader.Java.OpenStream.ad
Action taken: None, file was left in its original location.
If this archive contains files you want to keep, extract the good files from the archive using your archive utility (WinZip for example), and then delete the archive. When extracting your files, make sure real-time virus protection is turned on.

FreelanceFreedomFighter

:(

Try going to Comodo.com and getting their virus scan software. It's free for life and updated often. See what it says. Sometimes different virus software can handle something when other software can't. Good luck. I'll see what else I can find out about that particular trojan when/if I get some time. I keep my virus scan stuff on all the time and usually dump stuff that is infected before it ever gets loaded/downloaded.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: FreelanceFreedomFighter on August 26, 2010, 09:24 AM NHFT
:(

Try going to Comodo.com and getting their virus scan software. It's free for life and updated often. See what it says. Sometimes different virus software can handle something when other software can't. Good luck. I'll see what else I can find out about that particular trojan when/if I get some time. I keep my virus scan stuff on all the time and usually dump stuff that is infected before it ever gets loaded/downloaded.

Ok, I'll try it. Thanks! :)  I keep my virus protection on too and I don't understand how this virus got through. :-\