• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Jay Boucher assaulted me

Started by Mike Barskey, November 05, 2010, 09:53 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

I've posted over on the Grafton Forum and don't feel like jumping back and forth.

littlehawk

If Jay was a real man he could have easily told Mike that he returned the forms. End of story.

It appears to me Jay was just looking for a reason to shove Mike around.

Bill Walker and Ivy involved? That doesn't surprise me either.

Lloyd Danforth

Bill Walker was caught up in this and, I'm sure tried to smooth things out.  Just like the fire thing, there are no hero's in this story.

John

It will be interesting to see who seems to want more  :fencing: and  :deadhorse: and  :fryingpan:
and who seems to want  :stop: :fingerscrossed: :peace:

Free libertarian

I'm speculating here, but there may have been two "sets" of forms. 
I recall helping Ofer and Chris load concrete forms onto Ofer's truck at Bob Hull's property that they had borrowed from Bob  a couple of years ago when they first began construction.  These particular forms, I assumed belonged to Bob, and were being borrowed with his permission.  Bob H. has  a plethora of construction related stuff and has generously allowed them to be used amongst  the Grafton liberty community.

I also recall seeing Chris and Ofer making forms at the site now known as Grafton Gulch, when they were working there a couple of years ago.  I think they were "new" forms that Chris and Ofer were making, but it's possible some may have been retrofitting of the forms that came from Bob Hull.  Again I am speculating there, so Ofer could probably clarify that.

It's possible Jay assumed the forms that were on Mike's property were forms that still belonged to Bob H.  and had simply never found there way back. 
I bring the stuff up above not to endorse behavior, but to put out there that  both parties may not have had all the info. available at the time of their recent rift.   

Why the poor communication and bad feelings between Jay and Mike exist is another matter, I think it goes deeper than the latest event.  I'm always hopeful people will get along or try to find resolutions but this situation doesn't look real good. 

Kat Kanning

MaineShark

Quote from: Free libertarian on November 06, 2010, 10:33 AM NHFTI also recall seeing Chris and Ofer making forms at the site now known as Grafton Gulch, when they were working there a couple of years ago.  I think they were "new" forms that Chris and Ofer were making, but it's possible some may have been retrofitting of the forms that came from Bob Hull.  Again I am speculating there, so Ofer could probably clarify that.

It's possible Jay assumed the forms that were on Mike's property were forms that still belonged to Bob H.  and had simply never found there way back. 
I bring the stuff up above not to endorse behavior, but to put out there that  both parties may not have had all the info. available at the time of their recent rift.

And this is why liberty requires responsibility.  You need to determine the facts, before you act.

If the forms are Hull's, then Barskey was trespassing.

If the forms are Barskey's, then Jay stole them and assaulted Barskey.

The only real issue is who owns them, because the rest all hinges on that.

When in doubt, determine the facts before you act, folks.  This is the sort of stuff that happens when you don't.  Both parties think they are in the right, and could have (potentially) escalated the situation even further than they did.  Figure it out, before you confront someone.

Joe

Russell Kanning

I think you are right mr ambassador. Some were definitely made by ofer with osb and they altered some of the other ones.