• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Company Name

Started by rothamerica, January 23, 2005, 05:56 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

rothamerica

We wanted to let you all know that, thanks to all of you on the forum, through the FSP, our new political life and through other associations near and dear to our hearts, we will be reorganizing our businesses under one name - Liberty Communications Group.  We will be putting up a new site soon under the name: www.libertycommunicationsgroup.com.  It will combine Roth Communications and Trinity Grafx under one banner.  We will also be expanding our services as well into some new dynamic areas.  Thanks to all of you who made it possible.  We look forward to a long and wonderful lifetime with all of you! 8)

Dave Ridley

Cool Scott; what does your company specialize in?

Russell Kanning

...and tell us what the new areas will be :)

rothamerica

Liberty Communications Group specializes in the following areas:

? ?Web Hosting
? ?Web Design by Symmetry Web Design (Lori)
? ?Graphic Design
? ? ? Business Cards - Raised Print and Full Color/UV Coated
? ? ? Letterheads & Envelopes
? ? ? Brochures
? ? ? Post Cards
? ? ? Newsletters
? ? ? Social & Wedding Stationery
? ? ? Magnetic Signs
? ? ?* Embroidered Apparel - NEW!
? ? ? Banners
? ? ? Business Forms
? ? ?* Rubber & PreInked Stamps - NEW!
? ? ? Checks
? ? ? Imprinted Items
? ?Typing & Resume Services
? ?Internet Services
? ?Cellular Services
...and more to come.

I've tried to put together the types of services that would benefit most people, as individuals or as businesses.? I am confident that we can meet the needs of most who come our way.? I am grateful for the many friends that Lori and I have made through the forum and hope to be a part of something great to come to NH.

AlanM

Great Scott! Let us know when the website is active.