• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dada and Error on Coast to Coast AM tonight

Started by Rosie the Riveter, June 13, 2007, 09:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

slim

Quote from: error on July 24, 2007, 02:17 AM NHFT
Took a while but I finally got a copy of the show. It took up the first hour; the first half Dada and I were speaking, and the second half was call-in. There's a couple of UFO callers mixed in, but most everyone stayed on the topic. Some good comments on jury nullification and the Irwin Schiff trial.

Thanks for posting the file up to the board. I did not want to pay for just one interview.

error

Denis, I'm trying to discourage lunatic wackos from hanging out at my site. I have enough of them already! :)

d_goddard

Quote from: error on July 24, 2007, 11:46 AM NHFT
Denis, I'm trying to discourage lunatic wackos from hanging out at my site. I have enough of them already! :)
Fair enough.  :)

Would you be willing to type up a few short sentences and a link to the audio file, and post on FreeStateBlogs directly, using your account there?

error

I can do that?

OK, I'll do that.

Or maybe I won't, since it doesn't like my password and doesn't want to send me e-mail to reset it.

error

A Justice Department bureaucrat downloaded the show and is presumably now trying to get the IT people to install something on his computer that will play it.

Kat Kanning