• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Chinese man sues wife for being ugly, wins lawsuit

Started by Raineyrocks, October 27, 2012, 12:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

http://myfox8.com/2012/10/26/chinese-man-sues-wife-for-being-ugly-wins-lawsuit/

Chinese man sues wife for being ugly, wins lawsuit
Posted on: 11:37 am, October 26, 2012, by Ryan Sullivan

Both of these photos show Jian Feng's Chinese wife. The shot on the left shows her before she underwent $100,000 of plastic surgery, and the shot on the right shows her after those extensive procedures.
A man from northern China who divorced and sued his wife earlier this year for being ugly has recently won the lawsuit.

Jian Feng said his issues with his wife's looks only began after the couple's daughter was born.  Feng was appalled by the child's appearance, calling her "incredibly ugly" and saying she resembled neither one of her parents.

With that being the case, Feng initially accused his wife of cheating.  It was at that point that his wife, who has not been named, came forward, saying she had spent $100,000 on intense plastic surgeries to drastically change her appearance before she met Feng.  She never told Feng about those surgeries.

When Feng found out about the procedures, he filed the lawsuit. He said the woman convinced him to marry her under false pretenses.

A judge agreed, awarding Feng $120,000

Jim Johnson

It would have been funny to see the judge's reaction to the before picture.

Raineyrocks

In a way, I can see where the husband is coming from but where's the love of her heart?  I'm being hypocrital with the question I just asked though. :-[  ( I wonder if I ever used this embarrased thingy before, if not, this is the 1st time)

I know that I'd like to know if someone had physical alterations before I married them but I think it's because I'm superficial when it comes that stuff or I perceive it as a form of deception, then my brains goes to "what else could they not be telling me" mode.  :dontknow:

I'm glad I let Rick see me without makeup on before we got married, I'd hate to have to live with makeup on. :P

I dated this guy when I was younger that divorced his wife because after she gave birth to their daughter she got real fat and he wasn't attracted to fat women.  He told me he had tried to talk to her about it a lot of times and she didn't even try to lose weight so he took that as a sign that she really didn't care how he felt.   

I gained tons of weight after I had kid #4 and tried to lose it here and there, finally I'm getting serious about it and have lost over 30 pnds so far but have way more to go.  I was thin when I met Rick so I've asked him how he feels about my weight gain through our years together and he always tells me that he would prefer me to be thinner for my health and also that of course I look better thinner but he's still very attracted to me.  He thinks my ex boyfriend was superficial but I don't know, I kind of see his point and at least he did try to talk to his ex wife numerous times before leaving her. 

Rick has lost tons of hair throughout the years and I loved his hair but I wouldn't leave him over that, it's really out of his control.  I became hypothyroid after kid #4 so that has made losing weight harder but not impossible and I know that I used it as an excuse a lot of times while shoving my face full of junk food.