• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Too much national news on NHfree.com forum?

Started by Dave Ridley, October 06, 2005, 03:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Maybe it's just me, but I get pretty bored with all these links to national stories unless they have some kind of NH connection or are huge in nature.? Do you guys agree?  I'm going to try not to post much of that kind of stuff in the future myself...it's a distraction from the mission.?

KBCraig

Hey, I'm guilty. Mea culpa. I look forward to the day when we can insulate ourselves in the goal of returning NH to what NH is supposed to be, and we can abandon the other 49+41 to their fate.

Meanwhile... many of us who aren't yet there, are still living in the national scene. And even after we arrive in NH, and become active in NH freedom events, national and worldwide news will continue to affect us.

Sorry. I understand your frustration. I just don't see how NH politics can be isolated from the rest of the country. Barring secession, that is. :D

Kevin

1 The other forty-nine, plus DC, PR, USVI, and Northern Marianna Islands.

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Definately needed to be in the "whining" category.

Russell Kanning

my mission is to free NH the us and the world ..... after we get rid of the government there will be no "NH stories" or "national stories"

Ron Helwig

I vote for trying to keep it focused on NH, but without trying to make more damn rules  ;D

Russell Kanning

to me .... ignoring the feds is like talking around this big elephant in the room .... and the elephant is a neocon :D

toowm

The national nonsense is important, because bureaucrats follow eachother's lead. The helmet and seatbelt bills, as well as putting cough syrup behind the counter, will be introduced next year in NH. We not only have to focus on changing existing bad laws, but holding the "progressives" at bay, and stopping new bad bills.

Kat Kanning