• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Get silver bullion from me at 5% above spot price

Started by Dave Ridley, January 03, 2006, 10:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

hi toowm

Yest thats correct I'm selling for 5% above spot unless spot drops below 9 bucks (in which case no can do because I'd be selling for less than I paid.  right now spot is aroun 9.50.

Anyway I will send you a PM toowm.   Someone else just called me yesterday and ordered a few dozen ounces of liberties plus some pan ams...need to check how much pan am I have left ...

Pat McCotter

I have some generic silver rounds that I can offer at the same price. These range from A-Mark to Sunshine Mining (not "Minting"), Englehard and most without mint names. Several are Christmas rounds good for gifts with some having space for engraving.

I have two from Constitution Mint with a picture of the sailing ship USS Constitution on one side and the words from Article 1 Section of the Constitution "No State shall ... make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts" on the other. I am keeping one of these.

Dreepa

Why didn't I buy when it was 8.04 an ounce?  I was all set up?
Of course I could say the same about AOL stock right?

Dave Ridley

don't feel too bad dreep...  last week i was mulling over Palladium...it was at 282 an ounce; seemed like it hadn't gone up as much as everything else lately.  I thought..i bet this is a good buy...started looking more into it...and by the time i was ready to buy a week later it was up to 317 an ounce!  I bailed and ordered 2 oz of gold sovereigns instead.

sometimes you have to really run with your instincts, mine usually are right but i don't act on them fast enough.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Dreepa on January 27, 2006, 11:05 AM NHFT

It hurts much worse when you buy something and its price gets shit on.  It's happened to me more than once and is always much worse than not making something.

Ron Helwig

Quote from: Dreepa on January 27, 2006, 11:05 AM NHFT

A while back I told my parents to buy some silver. I wish I had taken my own advice. They got it at $3.50/ounce!

Dave Ridley

TN wrote:

<<It hurts much worse when you buy something and its price gets shit on.  It's happened to me more than once and is always much worse than not making something.>>

Well no it's not a huge problem if you just hang onto it until the price goes back up.   

Dave Ridley

I"m now down to 5 pan ams but still have a few dozen a-marks.  Still offering all of the above at 5% above spot so longa as the spot price stays above 9.00/oz.  However the future Pan Ams that I acquire won't be available at such a low price.  I've posted a separate thread on that.

Dave Ridley

Ok I'm mostly  out of bullion silver now.   Resupplying.

local energy

I'd like to chat -- 5% sounds better than what I just priced out some ag bullion rounds last week.... how do I get ahold of you??? my email is posted on my profile