• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I'm on the patch

Started by maineiac, March 17, 2007, 10:58 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

maineiac

No, not a nicotine patch. :)

Hey, it's just an experiment!

:P

Amos Keag

Kat Kanning

Maybe it's a birth control patch.

Dreepa

Amos Keag

I still need to work out the final touches of my new bacon patch...

Bacon, I can quit you!

YixilTesiphon

Why on earth would you want to quit bacon?

Beth221

bacon patches are evil, I used the one that administers a certain level of bacon fat into my blood stream, it worked for a few weeks, but one side effect, bad dreams of pigs.... evil pigs!!  Left a funny bacon taste in my mouth too.....  another side effect was when i laughed i would snort!

Birth control patches are another evil patch too...  makes for sore boobies, which is NO fun..  Plus, its too much of a dose of hormones, which isnt good! 

As for cabbage patches, they are good!  But, isnt it strange that dolls grow in cabbage?  Say no to genetically engineered foods! 

I want a candy patch, that would be good!  One that you have to lick before sticking to your arm!

KBCraig

Quote from: YixilTesiphon on March 24, 2007, 10:31 PM NHFT
Why on earth would you want to quit bacon?

Quitting bacon is crazy talk. The other day I made a big bacon, sausage and egg brunch. And then we watched the movie we'd just bought: Babe.  ;D

Amos Keag

Then again, if you want a strong heart...you're gonna need to give it something to push against.

I'm in shape...round is a shape.

EJinCT

I was on a patch once, but when the DLNR helicopter flew my way, with its heat sensor blazing, I got out of dodge with the quickness.  :o