• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Pan American silver rounds for sale at spot price

Started by Dave Ridley, March 30, 2006, 08:35 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

I have several dozen new-condition Pan America silver rounds just delivered to me and yours for today's spot price:  $11.32/ounce

This offer's good until April 5, 11:59 p.m.   Speak for however many you like and I will hold them and deliver next time I see you & your money! 

Kat Kanning

Kira would like to buy 10 of them.  She wants her vast babysitting earnings in something more reliable than dollars.

Lloyd Danforth

I'll take 10 Dave. I don't make as much as Kira for babysitting.  I'll PP the funds to Kat. $113.20
Thanks

PowerPenguin

I'm down for 10 as well if you have them and assuming that they're the usual .999...

Dave Ridley

wow at this rate I'll have to order again in.... "10" minutes!

wow kira you are already converting your assetts?   Let us know your thoughts, it's always intesting to see how you react to what we are doing as you have the young person's eyes we don't.   Hey are you even registered here?  As soon as your mom will let you I hope you'll register and come hang out with us on this forum.

BTW it looks like all of you who ordered have already "earned" a little over $3.30 just in the last 24 hours since spot price went up 33 cents.  At least as of 8am  friday, it's 11.66, but your getting 11.32.  I kinda had a feeling that would happen but i'm not fully in touch with my investor feelings yet LOL.

anyway thanks everybody i'm honored.  I and my grossly underpriced rounds will see you when I see you! :)

Dave Ridley

Quote from: powerpenguin on March 31, 2006, 01:47 AM NHFT
I'm down for 10 as well if you have them and assuming that they're the usual .999...

yes they're triple nine

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 31, 2006, 07:07 AM NHFT
BTW it looks like all of you who ordered have already "earned" a little over $3.30 just in the last 24 hours since spot price went up 33 cents.  At least as of 8am  friday, it's 11.66, but your getting 11.32.  I kinda had a feeling that would happen but i'm not fully in touch with my investor feelings yet LOL.

More than that because rounds in small amounts are usually sold at 40 to 80 cents above spot price.

PowerPenguin

Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 31, 2006, 07:16 AM NHFT
Quote from: powerpenguin on March 31, 2006, 01:47 AM NHFT

yes they're triple nine

OK. If you have the merchandise, I have the $ :) Should I PM you about the details now? BTW, I will of course pay full shipping costs (you can bill me paypal or something along those lines), so this should more than counter your spot price change  "losses" :)

Fluff and Stuff

Do you still have some?  I'd also like 10.  I'll be near you in June (prefered), July, and August or you can ship them to me at my cost.

Dave Ridley

TN yes I still have over 10 rounds and I will PM you details.  Thanks!

AlanM

Dada, do you have any rounds left? I want 4, and a friend of mine might want a few.

Dave Ridley

Quote from: AlanM on April 11, 2006, 10:08 PM NHFT
Dada, do you have any rounds left? I want 4, and a friend of mine might want a few.

The offer above closed out on april 5th, so I'm going to close out this thread and start a new one. However
yes alan I do have pan am rounds left altho the price has gone up since the last price I quoted.
Spot price today is $12.89 and I'm now asking $13.40 per round.  This does not apply to those of you who ordered before april 6 however, those folks get the price i promised at that time.