• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Room (or rooms?) for rent in Nashua soon...

Started by PassionatePantherrr, March 28, 2006, 01:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PassionatePantherrr

To sum up:
The apartment is a huge 3bdr (2 level, lots of amenities in the building) at Clocktower Place in downtown Nashua.

1st room: 2 Porcs are on the lease and splitting a bedroom for their scouting missions, but are rarely physically present in the apartment. They would like to continue this situation.

2nd room: 1 Porc is finally able to purchase a home, and will move out as soon as the purchase closes, possibly by the end of this month.

3rd room: I am currently trying to purchase a home with my husband, and in late May or early June (assuming we have closed on a home by then) would like to tranfer my lease to someone else who would coordinate paying the rent/bills of the apartment.

So, 1 - 2 bedrooms of the apartment could be available shortly. The split is $500/per bedroom + utilities. If you could come close to that, but not exactly, let me know your limit, and desired move-in timeframe, and we may be able to work with you.

The current lease ends at the end of September, in case you're curious. Let me know if you have any other questions...

Denise

aworldnervelink

"Finally?"  :)

I'm guessing I'll be moving early to mid May, although I'll know more tomorrow. Expect a gigantic move-in party when I do!