• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grab this quick!

Started by Ron Helwig, March 29, 2006, 01:05 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Helwig

This topo map shows the difference in development between the upper and lower portions of the pond.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ron Helwig

Quote from: freedominnh on April 01, 2006, 10:59 AM NHFT
Ron is the 119k lot the one we saw next to the school entrance?  If it is--- it is back on the market.

It looks like it. In the picture it looks like you can see the dam and Skip's house.

That was the lot where you had to share a bit of driveway with the other house there, and it's a tad too close to the school for my taste.

Ron Helwig

More pictures!

Ron Helwig

Ron Helwig

Ron Helwig

Ron Helwig

Ron Helwig

I took a bunch more pictures today. If anyone wants to see them, let me know and I'll upload them somewhere.

KBCraig

Great pics, Ron. But please clean the lens on your camera (camera phone?).  ;D

Ron Helwig

Quote from: KBCraig on April 08, 2006, 08:23 PM NHFT
Great pics, Ron. But please clean the lens on your camera (camera phone?).  ;D

Yep, camera/phone/PDA/Media Player. Samsung i700. It is old, but nobody is selling anything significantly better yet.

Since I'm not a professional photographer, I figure its basically pointless to have a separate camera - I wouldn't ever have it with me anyway. In a couple years they'll have decent cameras on phones.

Ron Helwig

Too late!

When I went out to do a progress check today, the builder said the new owners of the neighboring lot are looking for a builder.
They were impressed with his work on my house  8)